Ukebobo Baby Shower Scratch Off Card Celebrity Game
Last updated date: January 5, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Celebrity Games and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Celebrity Game you should buy.
Update as January 22, 2023:
Checkout The Best Celebrity Games for a detailed review of all the top celebrity games.
In our analysis, the Ukebobo Ukebobo Baby Shower Scratch Off Card Celebrity Game placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
40 CARDS FOR THE GAME: Our Baby Shower Game “Who Has the Dad?” includes 40 Cards per Game. 5Blank Cards and 35Celebrities Cards. Each Card measuring 2″x3.5″. You can definitely have enough Cards for lots of fun with a group of your guests in the shower. EXCITED AND EASY TO PLAY: Print the TRUE Dad image on paper, cut it into 1″ circle and paste it onto blank card. Put the round scratch-off stickers on the cards. On the day of the event, just stick the card under the guest’s chair or take it out when the guest comes in. Whoever reveal true groom is the winner!A perfect way to get your Baby shower started with lots of fun and laughter! HIGH QUALITY AND GORGEOUS DESIGN: Lovely designs Printed on premium-quality heavy smooth card stock for scratching. FANTASTIC FOR BABY SHOWER: These can be handed out as a game during a baby shower, gender reveal party & any get together to celebrate the arrival of the new baby. These make cute and fun party supplies Ideas.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Celebrity Games
Board games can be a great way to get everyone off their screens, interacting with each other. Whether it’s a get-together with friends or a night of family bonding, the right board game can bring everyone a little closer.
But the type of game can depend on those who will be playing. Some personalities are more likely to enjoy board games than others. Within those personalities are those who gravitate toward card games, while others prefer games of chance or word-guessing games like charades.
The problem with these different types is that you typically aren’t playing a game alone. That means you’ll need to choose something everyone enjoys. If your game night includes the same people each time, you’ll likely learn eventually which games will appeal to everyone, but there will be some trial and error required.
For multigenerational teams, pop culture-related games can help level the playing field. While your youngest family members might not have the life experience to compete at Trivial Pursuit or Monopoly, chances are their knowledge of today’s entertainers tops yours. With celebrity games, you can cross generations, with each family member showing off unique expertise.
To do that, though, it’s important to look for a celebrity game that crosses multiple generations. If your game only includes modern-day celebrities, older family members won’t enjoy being completely out of the loop. At the same time, a game that only covers celebrities who were in the media before some players were born will probably be too far slanted in older players’ favor.
Storage is an important feature in any board game. You’ll want to make sure you have somewhere to keep it when you aren’t using it. Most come in cardboard boxes, and those can wear out over time. A metal tin can be a much more durable option, especially if you’re buying a game you plan to use over multiple years.
The Celebrity Game Buying Guide
- One downside of celebrity games is that they can quickly become outdated. Imagine a celebrity game from 10 or 20 years ago. If you cracked it open and tried to play it today, you’d probably be surprised how many of the clues are now irrelevant. Be prepared to regularly replace your board game if you can’t buy updates to it every few years.
- Most games have a minimum number of players. A requirement of at least two players is fairly common, but some are designed to be played in teams, at which point you’ll need at least four players to have two people on each team. Pay close attention to that. Some team-based games can be modified to be played with two or three players, but the experience might not be the same.
- Minimum age requirements are important, too. Even if you’ll be supervising younger players to ensure they stay safe, the complexities of a board game with a higher age minimum might make it less fun for some children.
- Many celebrity games use timers to intensify the experience. Check into the type of timer that’s included. Some require you to download an app and use a mobile-based timer.
- Some board games feature a different shape that might make them difficult to store with your other games. Keep storage in mind when buying.
- If you’re considering a celebrity game as a gift, take a look at the packaging. Some are more appealing than others, coming in gift-friendly decorative tins.
- Not all celebrity games are designed with children in mind. If you’re playing with young people, you might want to preview the clues before playing just to make sure there’s no inappropriate content.
- Over time, it’s easy for cards to get lost. To reduce that risk, try limiting your gameplay to one area of your home, and make a habit of putting everything up when you’re finished playing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide