Uigos Large Digits Digital Kitchen Timer, 2-Pack
Last updated date: July 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Timers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Timer you should buy.
Update as July 12, 2022:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Timer for a detailed review of all the top kitchen timers.
You won't have any trouble storing this kitchen timer. It has a magnetic backing for sticking the timer to the refrigerator, a stand for setting the timer on a countertop and a hook for hanging. The timer is also easy to use and comes with an on/off switch to save battery life.
In our analysis of 75 expert reviews, the Uigos Large Digits Digital Kitchen Timer, 2-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Kitchen Timer II 2.0 upgrade 1) ABS Upgrade To ABS (EP) 2) Add Volume (High/Low) 3) Enhanced Magnetic 4) Automatic Shutdown Simple Design Makes Cooking That Whole Lot Easier We all know how important it is to cook our food for the right duration, unfortunately many of us, especially as we grow older find it hard to keep track of how long a piece of meat has been cooking for, and low and behold, before we know it the whole thing is smoking. The Best Digital Kitchen Timer For Your Needs The Uigos Kitchen Timer is attractive looking and easy to use timer to prevent such catastrophes from happening. Sure, most modern cookers do have timers but the digits are usually small to read, the alarm not so loud and you cannot move the timer to the next room to keep an eye on it. Timer can count up and down so can be used as a stopwatch as well as a countdown timer, ideal for cooking food, homework, gym workout, sports, games, time out (for kids), office and classroom timer activities. The maximum time set is 99 minutes and 59 seconds. The timer will remember the last setting, which is useful for repetitive activities. Product Features Large Digits Volume (High/Low) Automatic Shutdown Counts Up and Down Loud, Audible Alarm Magnetic Backing and Retractable Stand Attractive Design Very Easy to Use Memory (remembers last setting used) Dimensions 80x75x20 millimeters Single AAA Battery (Not Included) Guarantee/Warranty 60 days, no questions asked, full money back guarantee if unsatisfied with the product 1 year warranty for defects
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kitchen Timers
Whether you’re making a complex recipe with highly involved steps or boiling an egg for the first time, a good kitchen timer can make your life much easier. In cooking and baking, timing can be critical. If you wait an extra 30 seconds, your soft-boiled egg may develop a texture you don’t want. If you take your brownies out of the oven too early, the batter may not have finished cooking.
The thing is, your kitchen likely already has a number of timers. Most ovens and microwaves come with built-in cooking timers, which can be handy for simple recipes. Plus, your smartphone has a clock and timer in it as well, so you can take it with you around the house while waiting for your food to cook.
However, a good kitchen timer is often far more exact than an oven, microwave or smartphone clock because it is made specifically for timing food. Precision is a key quality of kitchen timers; you want to make sure when you set it for one minute, it will beep at that time and not dock a few vital extra seconds.
One of the key features many kitchen timers have (that most microwave and oven clocks don’t) is that they can either count up to higher numbers or down to zero. Depending on your personal preference, you may want to use a particular setting for a specific recipe — and a kitchen timer provides that freedom.
Some kitchen timers also come with multiple timers, so you can set one for each of the dishes you’re making without having to use separate devices. If you’re a prolific cook, this is a must-have feature.
If you’re busy around the kitchen, you may prefer a kitchen timer that is magnetic and can stick to metal surfaces. Or perhaps you’d like a kitchen timer on a special stand that allows you to see the display screen from wherever you are.
And if you aren’t very tech-savvy, a simple kitchen timer can provide the needed features without you having to learn the complexities of the oven or microwave clock first. Bonus!
The Kitchen Timer Buying Guide
- One of the most important aspects to consider when selecting a kitchen timer is to make sure it can do what you need it to do. Some cooks want to be able to count both up and down, while others want to ensure that the timer can time multiple dishes at once. Some models count up and down. Other models come with three separate timers, which can be used to time one long-cooking food item or keep track of three separate recipes at once.
- For many cooks, having a large, clear display screen is important. This enables you to see how much time is left on a recipe when you’re working on another dish on the other side of the kitchen. The Antonki 2-Pack Digital Kitchen Timer have large screens that exhibit clear digits and can be read from far away. Models that display all three times at once may have larger displays, but the numbers will be much smaller.
- If you’re concerned about missing the alarm ringing, you’ll want to make sure that your kitchen timer comes with a high volume setting. That way, you’ll be able to hear it from another room or over the noise of the blender. Some models have a loud alarm, while models with three timers offer different sounds for each timer.
- Affordability is a key deciding factor for many cooks. The Antonki 2-Pack Digital Kitchen Timer is a low-cost option, while the Time Timer Silent Silicone MOD Timer is magnetic and therefore commands a higher price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide