UHINOOS Ventilated Solar Patio Umbrella, 9-Foot
Last updated date: June 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Solar Patio Umbrella for a detailed review of all the top .
With 24 LED lights and eight steel ribs, this solar patio umbrella will create the perfect ambiance for your outdoor evenings. It uses a crank system to raise and lower the umbrella to let you fold it up when it's not in use. An air vent at the top can help the evening breeze flow through.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the UHINOOS Ventilated Solar Patio Umbrella, 9-Foot placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Overall Dimensions: 108″(Dia) x 98.4″(H); Dia.1.50 inch (38 mm) Pole for stronger support and durable Push Button Connector (NOTE: Umbrella BASE NOT Inluded). The solar panels installed at the top absorb energy throughout the day,the solar energy can work for about six hours after the battery is full. 24 SOLAR LED LIGHTS BACKYARD UMBRELLA:8 steel ribs and 3 LED lights on each rib,Light up your night and create a warm and comfortable atmosphere.Great for picnics,BBQ,garden parties etc. EASY TO USE:The crank system makes it easy to raise and lower the led outdoor umbrella.The push button tilt design also makes tilting umbrellas effortless, providing greater shadow angles. AIR VENT:The air flows freely through the open space at the top of the lighted umbrella,creating a cool crosswind,bringing coolness to the summer.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Few products are as ideal for solar lighting as your backyard furniture, which gets exposure to the sun all day, every day as long as your space isn’t covered. With one simple addition, a patio umbrella, you can add lighting and create ambiance for those warm evenings spent outdoors. Solar patio umbrellas have solar cells built in that collect energy from the sun throughout the day to provide hours of electricity-free illumination once the sun goes down.
Today’s top solar-powered lighting products use LED lights, which consume very little energy and stay cool to the touch while they’re on. They’re also made of epoxy lenses that makes them resistant to breaking and thus scattering dangerous bits of glass around your outdoor area.
Solar patio umbrellas can vary in the amount of light they put out. They’ll typically feature LED lights attached to the underside of the umbrella, along each rib. The number of LED lights per rib can vary, as can the brightness of each light.
Once you’ve established the lighting layout of an umbrella, the quality of the umbrella itself is essential. Your umbrella will likely be exposed to the wind even if you collapse it between uses. Durable aluminum ribs and double-stitched material that resists ripping at the seams can make a big difference.
The Buying Guide
- Patio umbrellas can limit airflow. For that reason, some outdoor umbrellas build in ventilation at the top to make sure the breeze gets through.
- Not all solar panels offer the same power. Some patio umbrellas can give you up to nine hours of light after a full day’s charge, but many only promise up to six hours.
- The length and quality of the sunlight your solar panel receives impacts the strength and length of the light output. For best results, make sure your umbrella’s solar panel is positioned to get a full eight hours of sunlight each day. Cloudy conditions will also impact your umbrella’s ability to gather a powerful charge each day.
- With most outdoor LED umbrellas, you’ll get a hand-crank mechanism for raising and lowering the umbrella. If you plan to open and close your umbrella regularly, make sure this part of the umbrella is high quality for smooth operation.
- You’ll find that patio umbrellas come in a variety of colors. However, if you need a specific color, you might find you’re limited in your umbrella styles.
- Your patio umbrella will endure plenty of days of rain and, in some climates, snow. One that repels water will help prevent moisture from staying on its surface for hours after a rainstorm.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide