UGEE G3 Drawing Pen Tablet
Last updated date: September 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top UGEE Graphics Tablets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best UGEE Graphics Tablet you should buy.
Editor's Note September 15, 2020:
Checkout The Best UGEE Graphics Tablet for a detailed review of all the top ugee graphics tablets.
Attractive is the best word to describe this UGEE graphics tablet. It's made with rounded edges and has a sleek design. Users will love how portable the tablet is, as well as how easy it is to operate. In fact, it has a one-click pen and eraser toggle that allows you to keep working without interruption.
In our analysis, the UGEE UGEE G3 Drawing Pen Tablet placed 3rd when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The G3's 9x6in work area offers ample workspace while remaining sleek and portable with a classic, rounded design.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On UGEE Graphics Tablets
Whether you’re a graphic artist, digital artist or someone who just loves to create, you’ll need a high-quality graphics tablet to bring your visions to life. UGEE has an impressive line of graphics tablets that are worth a closer look.
All of UGEE’s graphics tablets are designed to be user-friendly. They can also be used by both right and left-handed individuals. If you consider yourself a beginner, you’ll want to go with a tablet that has a larger screen, like the UGEE M708 Graphics Tablet. It measures 10 by 6 inches and has a papery-textured surface that allows for a natural no-lag sketch.
Another common feature among UGEE’s graphics tablets is the eight customizable express keys. These keys can be programed with your favorite shortcuts, like the eraser function or the zoom-in feature. That allows artists to continue creating without interruption.
Some of UGEE’s tablets, like the UGEE HK1060 Pro Drawing Pen Tablet, have four non-slip bottom buttons. That way, creators can set the drawing pad flat on a table and not have to worry about it slipping and sliding around as they put pressure on the screen.
Determine what you’re looking for in a pen, as this will help you in choosing a specific graphics tablet. Some of the tablets have battery-free styluses, while others require a AAA battery. The UGEE G3 Drawing Pen Tablet has a built-in toggle that lets users quickly switch from pen to eraser.
Before making a final decision on which of UGEE’s graphics tablets is best, check that the tablet is compatible with your operating system and desired software program. For example, the UGEE M1000L Graphics Drawing Pen Tablet is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS. It can also be used with the following software programs: Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, Illustrator, Autodesk Sketchbook, Autodesk MAYA and ZBrush.
The UGEE Graphics Tablet Buying Guide
- It’s important that you first verify that the app you’d like to download supports pen pressure, as several popular apps do not.
- You can always update your software to the newest driver by heading to the UGEE website and clicking the yellow “Download” icon.
- UGEE’s website also provides the ability to verify your product’s serial number. Simply click the blue “Product Verification” icon and select the product model from the drop-down menu, select the exact product from the drop-down menu, enter the product’s serial number in the provided box and type in the verification code to let the system know you are a human and not a robot. Once you have all that done, you can click the red “Submit” button.
- Use the “pen tablet setting-button” window to switch between two options. For example, it is here that you can switch from right mode to left mode or from pen mode to eraser mode.
- Keeping your tablet and drawing pen clean is an important part of extending the life of your device. Use an anti-static cloth to wipe down the front and back of the tablet, as well as the drawing pen. You can use a damp cloth if you prefer; however, you’ll need to be careful that you don’t apply too much pressure.
- Never use rubbing alcohol or detergent on your UGEE graphics tablet.
- When not in use, store your UGEE graphics tablet in a location that does not experience extreme temperatures. The tablet won’t do well when left in freezing cold temperatures, such as a car on a cold winter night. It’s also not designed for super hot temperatures either.
- All of UGEE’s graphics tablets are considered affordable when compared with other brands. This allows you to browse the available models and select the one you like based on the features it provides.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide