UDIXI Etched Natural Wood Skull Dice Box
Last updated date: August 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dice Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dice Box you should buy.
Update as August 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Dice Box for a detailed review of all the top dice boxes.
Prepare to be impressed by the design and details of this dice box. It's made using a natural walnut and features an etched lid in the option of either a skull or dragon. The set works with the game Dungeons and Dragons and includes a total of seven die.
In our analysis, the UDIXI UDIXI Etched Natural Wood Skull Dice Box placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WOODEN DICE BOX：The dnd dice box measures 4.21 * 2.17 * 1.18 inches. The top of the lid is etched with a skull which a D20 on the forehead to make the wooden box look more delicate. SOLID & DURABLE: The dnd dice box is made of walnut,with rounded corners and soft touch.Feels amazing plus great durability. The dice box will last in good condition for years to come. 7PCS DICE STORAGE: Commonly used to store 7 standard 16mm(D6) dnd dice, which for Dungeons and Dragons RPG MTG Table Games.(Please note that the package includes one dice box.) MAGNETIC LID: There are 6 piece magnets evenly distributed on the lid and body to make the box be tightly closed, and keep your dice firmly held in place. HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY: All our products are hand packaged and inspected to ensure you receive the best of the best. If you receive defective box, please contact us for replacement or refund,we will reply to you within 24 hours.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dice Boxes
Whether you’re a Dungeons and Dragons pro or just getting into tabletop games, you know that some of the most important game pieces are your dice. Without the right dice for the game, like a d20 that will determine if your attack is successful, you won’t be able to play properly.
Although you might recall using just a pair of square dice with six numbers on each side for simpler, childhood board games, a full set of dice for gaming generally includes seven individual pieces. This starts with a d4, which looks like a pyramid with its four sides, and goes up to d20, which is a polyhedron that has 20 sides. Other dice include the d12, the d10, the d8, the d6, and another d10 that is used for rolling percentages. Modern-day dice come in a variety of beautiful designs and materials, from resin to stone and metal. They also vary in price, with some limited edition sets costing hundreds of dollars.
That’s why it’s important keep your dice safe and well-protected. Especially if you’re gaming away from home, it’s important to use a container such as a dice box. This way, you’ll always know where your dice are when you’re ready to play — and they’re always ready for travel.
Dice boxes come in many varieties, so which one to buy all depends on your goals and your needs. If you are looking for a simple enclosure to keep your dice safe, you can grab a plain box with a lid. However, if you are really immersed in the world of the game, opt for a box that complements the style of the story. For example, a dice that looks like a treasure chest is a great option for many fantasy role-playing games.
Some dice boxes have specific slots for each die that’s part of a set. Other boxes have a large opening for multiple dice, which provides more flexibility for different games.
The Dice Box Buying Guide
- If you have heavy or metallic dice, opt for a dice box that has a plush lining. This way, the dice won’t scuff up the interior walls of the box or each other as they roll around inside.
- Many people like to play games at their friends’ houses. If that’s the case for you, be sure to look for a dice box that is portable, so you can easily take everything you need with you. The box needs to be small and lightweight, and have a secure lid that won’t open up on its own during transport.
- Having a dice box that doubles as a dice rolling tray is a convenient option, especially if you don’t have a large flat surface to play on. Some dice boxes are designed so that the lid can be used as the dice rolling tray, while others have a removable insert that you can take out and use to roll your dice.
- Choosing an ornate dice box that matches the theme of your game means that it doesn’t just need to be a utilitarian storage piece. You can actually make it part of the game because the style aligns with the story and helps everyone stay in character.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide