UCGOU 8.5 x 12-Inch Designer Lemon Bubble Poly Mailer, 25-Pack
Last updated date: August 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bubble Poly Mailers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bubble Poly Mailer you should buy.
Update as August 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bubble Poly Mailer for a detailed review of all the top bubble poly mailers.
If you're looking for bubble poly mailers that will stand out in a pile of mail, this set is your best bet. Designs include lemons, flamingoes, purple dots and pineapples. The set of 25 mailers measure 8.5 by 12 inches and feature a tamper-proof seal.
In our analysis, the UCGOU UCGOU 8.5 x 12-Inch Designer Lemon Bubble Poly Mailer, 25-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Opaque Poly Bubble Mailers. The lemon designer bubble mailers outer size is 8.5x12 inch, while the inner size is 8.5x11 inch. With full air bubbles, our bubble mailers can protect your value products from damage caused by external impacts. The inner lining is using gray film, even if there is strong light, the items in the bag cannot be seen, which can protect your privacy well. Strong Self Sealing Adhesive. Our padded envelopes is using four-season adhesive, which can maintain strong stickiness throughout the year, even if the weather is very hot or cold. The strong stickiness prevents your items from being secretly replaced during transportation. The adhesive is covered with silver strip, which are easily peel off the strip and seal the bag. Sturdy & Durable Construction. The thicken shipping bags covers with polyethylene material, making them not easily punctured and damaged. Beside, the shipping bags features with excellent waterproof and tearing proof effects because of the reinforce sealing on the edge. They can keep your value stuff safely to destination even though using on foggy or rainy days. Convenient & Easy to Use. These poly shipping bags are the perfect choice for small and middle business for easily using with not require extra packaging material, which can improve your company productivity at work, save much time and mailing cost. It is very suitable to transport for cards, CD, DVD, jewelry, makeup supplies, photos, magazine, books, clothes and more. Enhance Brand Influence. Bright colors bring a lively atmosphere, which makes the items you transport more conspicuous and will not be easily lost. Beautiful pattern can also make your customers happy and enhance your brand influence. We have been committed to making better products to serve our customers, so that their business can get better and better.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bubble Poly Mailers
Whether you’re running your own Etsy shop or you just need to mail a birthday gift to a faraway relative, you probably have a need for some bubble poly mailers. These padded mailers are packed full of useful features. They’re typically built to resist tampering, accidental tearing and water exposure — all in a lightweight build.
Best of all, you can buy bubble poly mailers in a variety of colors. Instead of the standard whites and tans typically seen with paper mailers, poly mailers come in bright pastels that stand out. This is especially useful for business owners trying to establish a brand. Simply use a stamp to place your logo prominently on the mailer somewhere and, combined with the color, your customers will come to recognize your items in the day’s delivery.
But not all poly mailers are equal. First, it’s important to pay attention to the material itself. It should be thick polyethylene to provide full water- and tamper-resistance. Second, look for an adhesive seal on the flap that will keep your mailer secure and tamper-proof no matter what it encounters on its route from your place to your recipient.
You’ll also want to look at the interior. Most poly mailers come with internal bubble wrap insulation. You’ll want one that’s thick enough to allow room for your items while also offering the protection you need.
The Bubble Poly Mailer Buying Guide
- One of the most important factors to consider when you’re choosing poly mailers is size. You can always squeeze smaller items in a bigger mailer, so it’s best to choose one that handles your biggest items. If you regularly ship items in a variety of sizes, consider buying multiple sets to cover everything.
- Bubble wrap is measured in grams per square meter, or GSM. The higher the number, the better. If you’re looking for smaller, densely-packed bubbles, a mailer that has 40 GSM should do it, but you can find bubble wrap as thick as 300 GSM.
- Although poly mailers are great for shipping everything from trinkets to books, they don’t provide protection against being bent or folded. If you’re mailing something that needs to be kept flat, insert thick cardboard. Also consider writing or stamping “Do Not Bend” on the outside of the envelope near the address label.
- If your items weigh under 13 ounces, the U.S. Postal Service is the least expensive option. As you drift above that, you should consider pricing FedEx and USPS. If you’re selling products of the same size, and your plan is to ship those items regularly, it’s well worth pricing multiple carriers and packaging options to make sure you’re giving your customers the lowest shipping costs possible.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide