Uber Appliance Thermoelectric Mini Countertop Cooler & Warmer, 6-Can
Last updated date: September 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Countertop Coolers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Countertop Cooler you should buy.
Update as November 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Countertop Cooler for a detailed review of all the top countertop coolers.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Uber Appliance Thermoelectric Mini Countertop Cooler & Warmer, 6-Can placed 9th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Compact 4-liter mini personal fridge 6 can (12oz) capacity or four 500mL bottle cooler (16.9 oz water bottles) also perfect as a mini fridge outdoor cooler. Plugs into 12V car cigarette lighter or Home outlet (Built in AC/DC transformer) Both cords included, it is a 12v 110v portable cooler functions as a car mini cooler when needed. High quality Solid-state thermoelectric cooler fridge that functions as a mini warmer & cooler that keeps food and drinks at optimal drinking temperature. Dimensions - Outside: 11" x 7-1/4" x 10" - Inside 8-1/2" x 5-3/4" x 5-1/4" (HxWxD) Retro mini fridge styling, perfect for bedroom, nursery, office or dorm. Features a removable shelf and a self-locking recessed door handle.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Countertop Coolers
Countertop coolers are convenient for homes and businesses. They are great to have when you need some extra storage for entertaining, and they also come in handy at vacation homes. Companies use them to display items for sale at the register, like water, soda, sandwiches and baked goods.
Someone buying a countertop cooler for a media room will have different priorities than a business owner buying one for their sandwich shop. Some countertop coolers have glass doors, while others do not. The type of cooler you buy depends on what they will be used for. They come in different sizes, too, so buyers should also consider how much space they have on their counter.
These coolers are usually easy to care for. Their fronts can be wiped down with glass cleaner or a vinegar and water solution. You can also use soap, warm water and a cleaning rag. If the minifridge or cooler is an automatic defrost model, the condensate’s lower pan can be drained. Manual defrost coolers need to be defrosted, otherwise you may see frost or mold accumulation over time.
Features to look for include adjustable shelving, electronic or digital temperature controls, lighting, door opening options and door locking options. Different beverages and foods keep best at different temperatures, so zoned temperature controls could the right choice. For example, white wine should be stored at 45 to 55 degrees Fahrenheit; reds can chill at 60 to 68 degrees and beer should stay at 45 to 60 degrees.
The Countertop Cooler Buying Guide
- Shops and restaurants can place countertop coolers near their cash registers. Customers are more likely to see them and make impulse buys.
- Reaching into a countertop cooler is easier on one’s back than reaching up high or down low to grab things.
- These appliances come in different finishes and color, so buyers can find ones that best match their décor.
- Countertop coolers work well on top of wet bar countertops. When there’s a large party going on, guests can simply reach in for themselves and take their favorite drink.
- Before buying a countertop cooler, decide how much room you have and how much food and drink you need to keep inside. Try placing an empty box or another item in the space first to gauge the space.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide