U.S. Kitchen Supply Classic Reusable Jumbo Ice Pop Mold Set
Last updated date: August 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ice Pop Makers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ice Pop Maker you should buy.
Update as August 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Ice Pop Maker for a detailed review of all the top ice pop makers.
Busy families love this ice pop maker set of 18 molds, and it is color coded and dishwasher safe. The square base measures 6 inches, and each ice pop mold fills up to 4 ounces, with a drip guard and built-in handle.
In our analysis, the U.S. Kitchen Supply U.S. Kitchen Supply Classic Reusable Jumbo Ice Pop Mold Set placed 6th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
18 REUSABLE ICE POP MOLDS: 3 convenient color coded 6 pack sets in Red, White and Blue for a total of 18 premium quality ice pop molds. Quality reusable plastic ice pop molds that are bpa-free, eco friendly, non-toxic, dishwasher safe and built to last. Each set includes a color coded 6" square base to hold them while freezing. FILL, FREEZE and SERVE, it's just that easy to make your own customized ice pops! Make your own healthy ice pops using your own personal touch! Each pop fills to a full 4 oz. DELIGHT YOUR KIDS, and their friends with homemade tasty ice pop treats. Create healthy, nutritious and money saving ice pops in your own freezer. Make healthier ice pops using juices, fruits, jams, yogurts and ice cream to avoid the added sugars from store bought ice pops. NO DRIPPY STICKY MESS, as they are easy to use with a built-in handle and drip guard, so the ice pop can be enjoyed without having a drippy sticky mess. RISK FREE PURCHASE - 100% LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you're not satisfied with ice pop molds at anytime, we'll provide a full refund.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ice Pop Makers
Homemade ice pops are a great way to make healthy foods more interesting to eat (for kids and adults). You can use fruit juices, yogurts, pureed fruits and vegetables, puddings and other ingredients in ice pops. The ingredients need to be in liquid form, though they can be thick or pureed in most cases.
Some ice pop makers are designed to make smaller pops for children, while others are larger. There are also kits that come with freezable tubes that are sealed, then opened up and squeezed from the bottom to eat.
In addition, there are bases that only hold a few molds, while others have more. Before buying, see how much room you have in your freezer for the base. Also consider how many members of your family will be consuming the treats and how many they’re likely to have each day.
Melting ice pops can be messy, but many ice pop makers have molds with drip guards. Look for this feature when you are shopping, especially if you have small children.
The Ice Pop Maker Buying Guide
- Not all ice pop makers are dishwasher safe, so check the product information before putting it in the machine. Hand washing ice pop makers is fairly easy; you can usually let them soak in soapy water for awhile before rinsing them out thoroughly.
- Check the materials used in the ice pop maker. Some will state that they comply with USDA Certified Food Grade and Freezer Product regulations; this is what you should look for.
- Keep in mind that some molds need to be run under hot water to loosen the ice pop.
- Freezer tube bags are more portable than traditional popsicles, allowing you to easily take them with you. Just be sure to keep them with an ice pack in a cooler, otherwise they could melt and make a mess.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide