U.S. Kitchen Supply BPA-Free Reusable Ice Cream Mold, 18-Pack
Last updated date: September 22, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ice Cream Molds and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ice Cream Mold you should buy.
Update as September 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Ice Cream Mold for a detailed review of all the top ice cream molds.
Since this ice cream mold set produces 18 large ice pops, it's ideal for large families or summer parties. The molds come in three different colors and have a 4-ounce capacity for each popsicle. You can fill the molds with everything from yogurt to freshly squeezed juice to coconut milk ice cream.
In our analysis, the U.S. Kitchen Supply U.S. Kitchen Supply BPA-Free Reusable Ice Cream Mold, 18-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
18 REUSABLE ICE POP MOLDS: 3 convenient color coded 6 pack sets in Red, White and Blue for a total of 18 premium quality ice pop molds. Quality reusable plastic ice pop molds that are bpa-free, eco friendly, non-toxic, dishwasher safe and built to last. Each set includes a color coded 6″ square base to hold them while freezing. FILL, FREEZE and SERVE, it’s just that easy to make your own customized ice pops! Make your own healthy ice pops using your own personal touch! Each pop fills to a full 4 oz. DELIGHT YOUR KIDS, and their friends with homemade tasty ice pop treats. Create healthy, nutritious and money saving ice pops in your own freezer. Make healthier ice pops using juices, fruits, jams, yogurts and ice cream to avoid the added sugars from store bought ice pops. NO DRIPPY STICKY MESS, as they are easy to use with a built-in handle and drip guard, so the ice pop can be enjoyed without having a drippy sticky mess. RISK FREE PURCHASE – 100% LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you’re not satisfied with ice pop molds at anytime, we’ll provide a full refund.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ice Cream Molds
Few things can be as refreshing on a hot summer day as a good popsicle or ice cream. But packaged frozen treats can be packed with artificial ingredients and sugar. Making your own ice pops opens up an endless array of ingredient combinations, from fruit-juice popsicles to ice cream swirled with your favorite flavors. As a bonus, you’ll save money.
To make your own popsicles, you’ll just need a mold. Pour the ingredients in, freeze them and a little while later, you’ll have a delicious treat. The length of time you’ll need to leave your creation in the freezer depends on the ingredients themselves. You can find plenty of great recipes online.
As you start looking around for molds, you’ll start to notice there are many shapes and sizes. You can find smaller options that make only a few smaller popsicles at a time. One benefit of that type is that it won’t take up much room in the freezer. But there are other molds that make larger popsicles or even have fun shapes and sizes — these are often great options for making ice cream pops
As with any food container, cleanup will be an issue. Most popsicle molds will be fairly easy to clean, but some can even be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher. If this convenience is worth it, make that a top priority while you’re shopping.
The Ice Cream Mold Buying Guide
- Getting the ingredients into your mold can be challenging, particularly if it has a narrow opening. Some ice cream molds come with a funnel that makes it easy to pour items in. They might even fold up for easy storage when you aren’t using them.
- You can find ice cream molds that make popsicles in characters, animals and shapes. For the younger children in your life, that can add even more fun to the process.
- If your mold doesn’t have a built-in handle, you’ll need to invest in popsicle sticks. Some molds come with a set of sticks to get you started, but you’ll need to purchase some extras for when those run out.
- If your mold makes 10 or more popsicles, you’ll need a way to store them if your children won’t be eating them all immediately. If you’re only storing them for a short time, an airtight container will do. But for longer storage, you’ll need to wrap each popsicle individually in a freezer bag.
- Inserting the sticks can be tricky. If you slide them in too soon, they’ll tilt and turn out crooked. If you wait too long, though, you won’t be able to insert them. For best results, pour the ingredients and place the mold in the freezer for 40 minutes, then insert the sticks. Make sure to set a timer to keep yourself from forgetting to put the sticks in.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide