U-MAX Electric Wall Mount Fireplace Insert
Last updated: October 6, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fireplace Inserts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fireplace Insert you should buy.
You'll get a bright and realistic flame, thanks to the ultra high intensity LED lights in this fireplace insert. With two heat settings, 1500 and 750 watts, this fireplace insert has the capacity to heat up to 400 square feet. It has a countdown timer that lets you start up the fireplace with the assurance it will shut off automatically, up to 12 hours later.In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the U-MAX Electric Wall Mount Fireplace Insert placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
9 Colours Realistic Flame Effect: Ultra High Intensity LED lights provide very bright and realistic flame effect. Two options for ember bed (Log set or crystal stones) to suit your need. Total 9 different colours flame settings cater to your desired ambience. The flame effect can be operated with or without heat for year-round ambience. 1500W High Power Heater: Heat outlet are located on the upper front area. Two heat settings (1500W & 750W) can heat up to 400 square feet room quite nicely. The thermostat can control the room temperature from 60℉ to 97℉ to suit your preference. The countdown timer can be set to turn off the fireplace afte 0 hour to 12 hours. If you wanna use the heater, our fireplace should be positioned at least 12 in below the ceiling. Avoid mounting it directly under a flat-screen television. Safe and Energy Saving: Use new LED technology instead of traditional gas or oil, to save your time and energy. That also means our fireplace brings no dust or harmful gas during daily use, safe for your family and pets. Just need use the touch panel or remote to open it and then enjoy your life. Modern Home Decor: Our fireplace brings relaxation and comfort into the home, it is ideal for family room, bedroom or anywhere supplemental heat and ambiance is needed. Touch screen buttons enable a unique user experience. Come with detailed install& use instructions, make it easy to use. Installation & Warranty Policy: Our electric fireplace is specially designed for recessed mounting in walls. Flush mounted. Two electrical connections: Plug-in or Hard-wiring. Just plug in 110V outlet and enjoy. We also provide free replacement for installation problems, shipping damage or missing parts within 1 year. Any quality issue, we will accept return & refund within 1 month.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Fireplace Insert Rankings
Few things can be as comforting on a chilly night as a fireplace. Not only does it provide heat to the surrounding area, but there’s also something cozy about the sights and sounds of a fire burning in your favorite gathering space.
But traditional fireplaces can be messy and complicated. Gas-powered fireplaces have become a nice alternative to their wood-burning counterparts, providing realistic-looking flames with the press of a button on a remote. But the problem with gas fireplaces is they can be expensive, burning fuel with every hour you have them on. Over the course of the winter, you could find your utility bill hiking upward.
That’s where fireplace inserts can help. First, you don’t have to pay a company to come in and install logs in your open fireplace. If you’re replacing existing logs, all you’ll need to do is remove them and slide the insert in. You can even install a fireplace insert in an entertainment center or have shelving built around it. Some people even choose to simply set an insert on the floor and plug it in—a solution that’s great if you’re renting.
Before you buy a fireplace insert, take a close look at the specifications. Make sure it will fit into your existing space and verify whether you can simply plug the insert in or you’ll need to hardwire it to your electrical.
- Most fireplace inserts should be placed a certain distance below the ceiling. Check these requirements before you buy one.
- Some heaters include safety features like auto-shutoff. This will keep the insert from overheating.
- Many homeowners mount a TV above a fireplace. This can damage the TV. Whether it’s an insert, log or gas fireplace, experts advise keeping your fireplace and TV away from each other.
- Fireplace inserts are typically controlled using a remote. But some also give you the option of controlling it by tapping on the touchscreen itself. This is a great option for when you can’t find the remote or your remote stops working.
- Many fireplace inserts will give you multiple options for the visuals. This can include the brightness and style of the flame. If you’ll like this kind of variety, check for a fireplace that will provide it.
- Sound is also important. Some fireplace inserts include sound effects that simulate the crackle of fire against wood. You may even be able to find one that lets you choose from a variety of sounds.
- Many fireplace inserts have a heat option, and some can warm a space of up to 400 feet. But it’s important to note these aren’t built to be your sole source of heat.