U-MAX Easy Store Bubbling Inflatable Hot Tub, 4-Person
Last updated date: January 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Inflatable Hot Tubs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Inflatable Hot Tub you should buy.
Update as January 18, 2022:
Checkout The Best Inflatable Hot Tub for a detailed review of all the top inflatable hot tubs.
Relax with three of your favorite people in this round inflatable hot tub. The unit features a total of 108 air jets that keep the water circulating, while also providing a bubble massage. Users will appreciate the safety lock clips, which keep the hot tub firmly in place, even on a windy day.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the U-MAX Easy Store Bubbling Inflatable Hot Tub, 4-Person placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ULTIMATE SPA EXPERIENCE: U-MAX inflatable hot tub with 108 air jets helps to get total relaxation when you slip into the tub. The AirJet Spa has 2 functions:bubble massage and circulating water purification. Suitable for 2-4 persons. CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: Hand-held controller enables you to adjust the water temperature(up to 100℉) and flow of the jets more conveniently. Just enjoy the comfortable spa experienc by controlling the temperature, filter and bubbling massage system. MADE FOR PORTABLE USAGE: The external pump is convenient to disassemble and makes the hot tub easy to fold and store. With lift handles, the spa can be moved around with ease. UPDATED CONSIDERABLE DESIGN: The hot tub is made of PVC TriTech 3 ply inflated walls for durability and comfort and cushioned floor with convenient drain valve. The reinforced cover comes with safety lock clips to prevent blowing away from the wind while it maintains the water temperature and keeps the spa clean from debris. Its construction prevents stretching and expansion after using. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: 1.The hot tub will come in 2 boxes, including: 1xSpa Pool, 1xPump, 1xTub Cover,2xFilter Cartridges. 2. Specifications- Cord length: 12.14 feet. Water capacity: 211 gallons. Heat range: 40-100 ℉. Dimensions(LxW xH): 71x71x26.7″. Inter diameter: 55″. 3.Manufacturer warranty (pump): 1-year warranty. You will also get our professional customer service help when you have any questions.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Inflatable Hot Tubs
Hot tubs are not only pricey, but they take up a lot of space. You have to dedicate an entire section of your deck, patio or yard area to it and make sure it’s always ready for an invigorating soak. Unless you use it every day, all that work can seem a bit extreme.
With an inflatable hot tub, you get a luxurious experience whenever you need it without having to commit to the maintenance and space that a traditional hot tub requires. Inflatable hot tubs have come a long way in recent years, with some giving you the same powerful jets that you’d expect from a standard one.
The best thing about an inflatable tub is how easy it is to set up. You simply plug it in to inflate it using an air pump that’s usually included. You’ll then fill it with water, set the temperature and wait for the water to heat up. When you’re finished, you’ll drain the water, let it thoroughly dry out and pack it up to store until you’re ready to use it again.
But there are different types of hot tubs. One differentiating factor is the size. Some inflatable hot tubs are built for up to four people, while others can seat six. But consider that a six-seater will take longer to fill, so unless you’ll be entertaining often or you have a large family, the four-seater may be easier to deal with on a regular basis.
Keep in mind, though, as with any hot tub, it will take a while for the water to heat up. But with an inflatable hot tub, you won’t be setting it up until you’re ready to use it, so it will require some advanced planning. It will take about 12-24 hours to heat up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Some inflatable hot tubs will let you set the temperature up to three days in advance, which will let you heat the water and hold it at the desired temperature until you’re ready to get in.
The Inflatable Hot Tub Buying Guide
- Like traditional hot tubs, inflatable hot tubs come with a digital control panel that lets you control the water temperature. Make sure this will be easily accessible while you’re in the tub. You won’t want to climb out every time you need to adjust things.
- Inflatable hot tubs use jets to create the soothing experience you’re looking for. It’s not only a matter of how many jets you’ll get but also how those jets are placed. Make sure there are enough so that everyone seated in the hot tub will get a good experience.
- Pay close attention to the seating and headrests on any inflatable hot tub you’re considering. Some are more comfortable than others.
- Setup is an essential part of owning an inflatable water feature. Check assembly instructions before you buy. Your hot tub should come with a pump, allowing you to simply plug it in and let it inflate. You’ll then just need to add water.
- Since you’ll need to plug your hot tub in to inflate it, check the length of the cord and make sure you will have somewhere to plug it in. You’ll at least want to inflate it in the vicinity of where you’ll be using it, especially since squeezing it through doorways likely won’t be an option.
- There are some ways to speed up the process of heating the water in your inflatable tub. The best thing you can do is cover it, which will confine the heat inside. Inflatable covers are available, but you can also use a polystyrene cover to achieve the results for less money.
- If you have hard water, it can be a problem for a hot tub. If this is an issue in your household, consider choosing a hot tub that has hard water treatment built in.
- The best thing about an inflatable hot tub when compared to a classic one is that it can be stored between uses. Make sure you’ve mapped out a place to keep it.
- Mold can be a problem when storing inflatable hot tubs. Make sure you fully drain the tub and let it dry completely before bundling it up to store it.
- Some hot tubs can’t be used in lower temperatures. If you live in a chillier climate and don’t plan to pack your hot tub up for the winter, look for one that can handle colder temperatures.
- The material of the hot tub plays a direct role in how long it lasts. One that is built to be durable can help resist punctures over time. If you’ll be using it often, it can be well worth it to go for the tub made from higher-quality material to get the durability you’ll need.
- Inflatable hot tubs sometimes have issues with pump failures. It might be worth it to invest in the warranty for that part alone.
- Although inflatable hot tubs will give you multiple years of use, they won’t last as long as a regular hot tub. Plan to replace it every five years or so unless you rarely use it.
- Keep in mind that inflatable hot tubs are still heavy. They can weigh as much as 3,700 pounds when they’re filled with water and holding multiple people. For decks that are elevated above the ground, you’ll likely need additional support before you can set one up. They do weigh less than a regular hot tub but to be safe, check that you have enough support before you use your inflatable hot tub for the first time.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide