Tysonir Zapping Mosquito Trap
Last updated date: July 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mosquito Traps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mosquito Trap you should buy.
Update as July 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Mosquito Traps for a detailed review of all the top mosquito traps.
This is a powerful electric bug trap that can attract and eliminate mosquitoes, fruit flies and gnats. It has an effective range of 80 meters, or 860 square feet. The easy-to-remove bottom can be emptied with minimal fuss, and the weatherproof design means it’s suitable to leave up year-round.
In our analysis, the Tysonir Tysonir Zapping Mosquito Trap placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Mosquito killer: Killer lamp attracts mosquitoes, flies, moths, gnats, and other flying insects into the electric fly killer using the Blu-ray light then 3800V-4200V killing them. Indoor and outdoor dual-use We encased the shock grid in a durable Abs plastic housing to prevent potential shock injuries to pets and children. Powerful & Effective: Ideal for bedroom, living room, toilet, kitchen, hotel, Camping, Enclosed Patios, Garage, Deck, etc. Simple installation: It is recommended to place the electric insect killer on a flat surface or hang it with a convenient ring. Easy upkeep: The mosquito-killing lamp has a removable tray, dead insects collect at the bottom of the unit, which can be easily removed for quick, safe, and easy cleaning.Replaceable U/V light.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mosquito Traps
Mosquito traps come in a variety of sizes and types, from traditional electric grid “zapper” models to silent traps that use light, chemicals, heat or other lures to draw insects away from humans. Many mosquito traps also work on other pests, such as gnats or flies.
A popular type of trap uses hyacinthine light to attract mosquitoes. Hyacinthine light is a very specific range of wavelength (365 to 395 nanometers) within the ultraviolet range (100 to 400 nanometers), named for resembling the hyacinth flower’s natural color.
Mosquitoes primarily see in the wavelength of 395 nanometers (nm), so a trap using this light will result in a more efficient and targeted mosquito trap. If you select a trap that uses an electrical grid to kill insects, it’s recommended to get one with at least 4,000 volts to completely kill any insect it attracts.
Mosquito traps operate best at roughly 7 feet off the ground to ensure they are out of reach of children and still within range of low-flying insects.
The Mosquito Trap Buying Guide
- If you have pets or children, make sure to look for safety features on traps so that they can’t touch any electrical elements or chemicals used in the trap.
- Health codes for professional kitchens state that insect-trapping devices should be located away from food storage and preparation areas so that insect debris does not get into food. Even if you’re not running a professional kitchen, this is still a consideration when placing traps.
- Place the trap roughly 30 feet away from the area you plan to sit to draw pests away from you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide