Twinkle Star Quick Connect Power Washer Gun, 4000-PSI
Last updated date: June 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Power Washer Guns and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Power Washer Gun you should buy.
Update as June 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Power Washer Gun for a detailed review of all the top power washer guns.
With this power washer gun, you'll receive a 16-inch extension wand and give bonus nozzle tips. Thanks to the gun's M22 thread fitting, you won't have any trouble connecting it to an standard pressure washer hose. It's also designed with a comfort grip handle, which is important if you plan on tackling a big job.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Twinkle Star Quick Connect Power Washer Gun, 4000-PSI placed 5th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pressure washer gun 4000 PSI, with 16 inch pressure washer extension wand and bonus 5 nozzle tips. The water pressure gun features M22-14 thread fitting, an extra M22-15 thread fitting. 1/4 inch quick connection fits for any accessory with 1/4 in plug. Max Temperature of water is rated to 150℃ / 300℉. Max Flow Rate is up to 7 GPM. Dual Purpose: The pressure washer gun equipped with M22-14 and M22-15mm fitting. M22-14 fitting: compatible with Briggs Stratton, craftsman, karcher, Generac, Simpson, Ryobi pressure washer. M22-15 fitting: compatible with Sun Joe, AR Blue, Stanley, Campbell, MI-T-M, Cleanforce, Excell, Simoniz power washer. NOT FIT GARDEN HOSE AND WATER HOSE. Humanization Design: Assemble long or short Pressure Washer guns according to your needs. Three Length: 40 in, 25 in and 8.8 in. Our replacement pressure washer trigger gun fits most gas and electric pressure washer with M22 fitting. The gun has a safety locking trigger to prevent accidental jets. Handle designed more comfortable and better grip. Quick Connect: If hose has M22-14 fitting with 14mm inside diameter, please connect to hose directly. If hose has M22-15 fitting with 15mm inside diameter, please connect the brass coupler firstly. 1/4 inch quick connect fitting, fits most pressure washers. Such as nozzles tips, foam cannon, pivoting coupler, undercarriage cleaner, water broom, surface cleaner and so on. 5 Jet Nozzles: With 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap-degree(65°) jet patterns for a variety of uses, like washing car, washing fence, cleaning sidewalk. 1/4 inch quick connection design, easy to connect to the replacement wand. Suitable nozzles can be selected according to different requirements.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Power Washer Guns
Pressure washers are great for cleaning siding, driveways, sidewalks, patios and decks. They use electric motors or gas engines that power the device’s pump to force out water at high pressure.
The water flows through a high-pressure hose that is connected to an attachment like a power washer gun (also called a trigger gun). These have nozzles that adjust the pressure for your cleaning needs.
You can find electric- and gas-powered pressure washers. Some come with their own trigger guns that eventually need to be replaced, while others require you to purchase this attachment separately. If you need to buy one, make sure to check if the power washer gun is compatible with your power washer before buying. Not all are universal.
You can buy just a spray gun or a full kit. Commercial power washer guns are more powerful, but they can be more expensive. These may come with accessories like connection adaptors, wands in different lengths, nozzles and thread adaptors. A selection of wands can be very helpful when you need to get into smaller or hard-to-reach spaces.
Pressure washers and spray guns work with varying amounts of water pressure, which is measured in pounds per square inch, or PSI. Their water flows are measured by gallons per minute, or GPM. Depending on what you need to clean, you can choose the appropriate PSI and GPM; check for the maximum amounts a device can handle when you are shopping.
The Power Washer Gun Buying Guide
- Before you purchase a new power washer gun, check the connector on your power washer to make sure that it will fit the end of the power washer hose. If it does not, it may leak or otherwise malfunction.
- Never attach a power washer gun to the end of a garden hose or faucet. It should only be attached to a power washer hose. These are reinforced with wirework and extra-thick plastic, and they usually come with pressure washers.
- If you have a hot water pressure washer, the replacement spray gun must specify that it is compatible. This is because these pressure washer guns must have high-temperature seals, otherwise they could melt during use.
- Always wear safety goggles when working with a pressure washer. If you inadvertently spray yourself by mistake, you could suffer a serious eye injury.
- Use the right PSI and GPM for the job at hand. For example, experienced professionals suggest using 2000 to 3000 PSI/2.5 GPM for cleaning concrete.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide