Tutorutor Womens Plus Size Peplum Tankini Top Swimwear
Last updated date: June 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Plus Size Swimwear and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Plus Size Swimwear you should buy.
Editor's Note July 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Plus Size Swimwear for a detailed review of all the top plus size swimwear.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Tutorutor Tutorutor Womens Plus Size Peplum Tankini Top Swimwear placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
"Polyester, Spandex. Soft, lightweight, strechy and comfy fabric. Machine or hand wash with cold water, can be dried quickly. Please do not Bleach. Two piece bathing suits feature ruffle, floral print, tummy control, criss cross, detachable bra support, peplum tankini and full cover bottoms."
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Plus Size Swimwear
Wearing a flattering bathing suit not only helps you feel more confident at the beach or pool, but it is also more comfortable than wearing an ill-fitting one. You don’t have to constantly worry about adjusting the straps or making sure you have coverage where you need it. When you cannonball into the pool or run into the waves, you don’t need to fret about how your bathing suit looks. You can be free to enjoy the good weather and sunshine.
When you’re shopping for plus size swimwear, accentuate your best features by picking a style that flatters your shape. For example, if you want to show off your waistline, try wearing a belted swimsuit or one that is a wrap style. This will flatter your hourglass figure. If you want to emphasize your bust, go for a plus size swimsuit that has underwire support in the cups. Wide straps or a halter style will also help to lift up your bust.
If you want to wear a bikini but don’t want to show too much skin, opt for a high-waisted bottom. This will give you the coverage you need while still providing the allure of a two-piece suit. Lengthen your legs with a higher leg cut, or go for a retro look with lower cut leg openings. If you want to balance out a fuller bust, consider wearing boy shorts which help to widen your hips. There are so many styles to choose from so that you can find the perfect fit for you.
A common misconception about plus-sized clothing is that it should include baggy styles to hide your body shape. All baggy clothing does is look bulky and unstylish. Showcase your curves with form-fitting swimsuits that emphasize your favorite features. Don’t be afraid to play with bright patterns, prints and colors. You can express your personality through your swimwear and make a splash at the beach.
The Plus Size Swimwear Buying Guide
- The most difficult thing to get right about buying swimwear is size. Before you buy, take your bust, hip and waist measurements. Compare these to the sizing charts so you can pick the right size for your body. Take a look at your old swimsuits to see what size they are and consider how they fit. This will give you a starting point to pick the right size.
- Look for plus size swimwear with adjustable straps so you can get the perfect fit for your bust. Getting the right bust support not only provides comfort, it will help ensure everything stays where it should.
- Pick the style of your plus size swimsuit by considering which features you want to call attention to. For example, angled ruffles on a bathing suit usually bring the eye down, so they emphasize your legs. If you want a slimming effect on your waist, consider a bathing suit with shirring. An empire waist design helps to elongate your figure, while skirted suits can make your hips and legs look smaller. Tankinis and bikinis provide versatility because you can mix and match tops and bottoms, creating a new look.
- Don’t forget to make a statement with color and style. Classic black swimsuits offer a sleek and sophisticated look, while bright peaches, pinks and reds are fun and flirty. Stripes, polka dots, florals and other patterns are eye-catching and alluring.
- Opt for a material that is a mix of nylon and spandex. This is your best bet for a bathing suit that doesn’t absorb water and is resistant to chlorine.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide