Turtle Fur Kid’s Fleece Neck Warmer & Scarf
Last updated date: February 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Scarves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Scarf you should buy.
Editor's Note February 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toddler Scarf for a detailed review of all the top toddler scarves.
The acrylic yarn fabric of this toddler scarf is soft and comfortable and will not feel itchy on your toddler’s skin. It is easy to slip on over the head. The scarf is perfect for outdoor adventures and activities.
In our analysis, the Turtle Fur Turtle Fur Kid's Fleece Neck Warmer & Scarf placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Classic Fleece: Original Turtle Fur. Imported. Size: Kids ages 3-6, One Size fits most. Designed for a regular fit; Not too loose and not too tight. Dimensions - 8.625"(length) x 9.625"(width). Soft and warm: Known for over 35 years as the softest and the warmest fleece there is. Made from 100% acrylic yarn to be super soft and itch-free. No-fuss wear: No more messing with a scarf and no fussy velcro to get caught in hair. Pull on over the head and they're good to go. Hassle-free clean: Crafted from two layers of Original Turtle Fur Fleece this neck gaiter is designed to stand the test of time, and kids. Machine wash in warm water, and tumble dry on low heat to get rid of anything this neck picks up along the way. Made for adventure: Perfect for skiing, snowboarding, sledding, snowball fights, building snow forts & snowmen, winter hiking, walking to school, or just being a kid. This neck is the one they will love for years.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Scarves
Toddlers love playing outside. Even when it’s cold and wet, they get a kick out of exploring the great outdoors. Whether they are building a snowman, jumping in puddles or running through the crunchy leaves, toddlers have a great time in the cooler weather. Ensure they are bundled up nicely with all of the winter outdoor gear, including a toddler scarf. This important item keeps their neck and face warm against the chilly wind.
Adult scarves are usually long and narrow; however, this kind of shape does not work for toddlers and young children. It can pose a strangulation hazard if one end of the scarf gets caught on something else, so it’s best to get kids a special scarf that is made just for their size. There are a couple of toddler scarf style options to choose from.
One of the most common toddler scarf styles is the infinity scarf, which is essentially a hollow ring of fabric. Kids wear it by pulling it over their heads, much like wearing a shirt. It has a small circumference so the infinity scarf sits on their shoulders, protecting their neck from the cold. Another option is a shorter version of the adult scarf. Instead of wrapping around the toddler’s neck multiple times, there is only enough length to tie the scarf in the front. This makes it safer than a long scarf. If you want to combine the scarf with a hat, then go with a balaclava style. This hat protects the head, face and neck, so you don’t need a separate scarf. It’s great for really chilly weather.
The Toddler Scarf Buying Guide
- The fabric of the toddler scarf will affect its warmth, comfort and durability. Since scarves are worn directly next to the face and neck, it’s important that the material be soft to the touch. You don’t want them to feel itchy when wearing the scarf. Opt for wool blends, cashmere, cotton and linen materials as they provide the best results.
- There are endless color options to choose from when it comes to toddler scarves. Decide whether you want to match with the other outerwear your child has. For example, if your child has a red coat, do you want to get a red scarf as well? You can also go with a complimentary color for your accessories instead of matching. For example, if your child has a red coat, you can opt for a navy blue scarf, hat and gloves.
- Ensure the toddler scarves are easy to maintain and can be washed in the washer and dryer. Because they are worn so close to the face, it’s important to wash them regularly and keep them clean and free of germs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide