Turkuoise Peshtemal Genuine Flat Woven Turkish Towel, 4-Pack
Last updated date: July 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Flat Woven Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Flat Woven Towel you should buy.
Update as July 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Flat Woven Towel for a detailed review of all the top flat woven towels.
This beautiful flat woven towel, or peshtemal, comes from Turkey. It is quick-drying and highly absorbent. The towel can fold up into a small bundle so it is ideal for travel.
In our analysis, the Turkuoise Turkuoise Peshtemal Genuine Flat Woven Turkish Towel, 4-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 3 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Peshtemels are thin flat woven cotton towels traditional to Turkey. They are much larger than regular towels, which allows them to perfectly wrap around the body. Due to its generous size, these towels can be also worn like sarong or pareo. At the same time, peshtemals are thin and they take very little space when folded, which makes them perfect for travels or during the trips to the beach. These towels are very versatile: they can be used as bath towels, beach towels, pool towels, picnic blanket, youga mat, sarong, pareo or a light throw for a couch. Towel Bazaar’s Peshtemals are made of 100% Turkish cotton and they get softer with each wash.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Flat Woven Towels
Stepping out of the bath or pool and wrapping yourself up in a soft and absorbent towel provides another level of comfort. The towel dries you off quickly while ensuring you stay warm, making a mundane experience seem luxurious.
Flat woven towels, sometimes called Turkish towels, are a unique kind of towel because they are so thin that people don’t think they can be very absorbent. The truth is that these towels are made with long cotton fibers, which enable the towel to absorb moisture better than regular towels. Plus, because flat woven towels are so thin, they dry more quickly than regular towels. This means they are ready to absorb more liquid again.
Flat woven towels have multiple uses. They can be used like regular towels, to dry yourself off after a bath or shower, and they can double as bath mats and keep your bathroom floor from getting wet. Because these towels are thin, they fold or roll up into a small package, making them highly transportable. You can easily tuck them into your backpack or tote when you head to the beach or campsite. Flat woven towels can also double as a sarong or blanket.
The Flat Woven Towel Buying Guide
- Flat woven towels come in multiple sizes, such as 36 inches by 70 inches, or 40 inches by 70 inches. Choose a size depending on how you want to use them. For example, if you think you will mostly be using the towels at the beach, it may make sense to get a larger size than if you were primarily using them at home. At the beach, it’s nice to have a large towel you can lay out on.
- If you’re traveling, opt to pack a flat woven towel instead of a regular one. It is thinner than most towels, so it will take up far less room in your suitcase. Plus, you can use it as a blanket on the airplane if you feel chilly during your flight.
- Flat woven towels often come in bright colors and bold patterns. You’ll find them in eye-catching hues like red, blue, yellow and teal, and with fun patterns like stripes and geometric shapes. While you may be tempted to match these kinds of towels with your bathroom décor, it’s more fitting to use them as a focal piece or accent piece because of their unique look.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide