Turbo Microfiber Washable Microfiber Mop Cleaning System
Last updated date: June 24, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Microfiber Mops and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Microfiber Mop you should buy.
In our analysis of 100 expert reviews, the Turbo Microfiber Turbo Microfiber Washable Microfiber Mop Cleaning System placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 3, 2020:
Checkout The Best Microfiber Mop for a detailed review of all the top microfiber mops.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Microfiber. PREMIUM QUALITY: Want a professional commercial grade floor mop for your home, apartment, dorm, office, bathroom, basement, or laundry room? Extra length lightweight microfiber mop system with hard strong aluminum alloy and reusable, washable pads. Longer length durable handle with dry mode to dust or sweep, wet for mopping and scrubbing Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wood. Includes mop head, mop handle, 2 microfiber refills & 2 scrubbing pads. Perfect Mop For Cleaning Companies or Maids! BEST VALUE : Aluminum mop handle and large strong metal head. Rotating 360 spin head, industrial grade mop swivels without being heavy or expensive. Cheap Price + Premium Quality. Low-Cost Reusable Mop Pads With Replacement Refills Included plus no self-wringing needed. No Question, Full Money Back Guarantee! Pads compatible with Microfiber Wholesale, Swifter Wet Jet, Shark, Bona, Bissell, o-Cedar, Quickie, Libman, Rubbermaid, Light N' Easy. Bruce, Casabella, Rejuvenate, & Mr. Clean MF Mop. MACHINE WASHABLE / ECO-FRIENDLY : Turbo cleaning mops come with 2 washable microfiber pads that can be reused, rewashed, refilled, replaced. Reuse our microfiber pads again & again - wash up to 100 times in your washing machine to save money and protect the environment. Mop pads easily attach to fixed velcro on mop head and can be removed and washed quickly and easily. The perfect green wash mop system for kids or adults. LIGHT WEIGHT & PERFECT SIZE: 360 degree rotating, 17 inch large mop head, 35 - 60” Long Length adjustable telescoping handle ( great for short or tall people). Made from strong, but light aluminum alloy metal. Extra long, easy to extend aluminum handle for cleaning hard-to-reach places in the kitchen, under the couch, up on windows... less tiring than plastic or steel cleaning mops. Perfect for handicapped and elderly. Lightweight design for dusting and mopping under the couch and on walls. ANY SURFACE : Use our best floor mop or wall mop dry as a dust mop for cleaning dirt, dog, cat, and other pet hair or use as a wet mop to clean hardwood, vinyl, linoleum, cement, tile (marble,porcelain,ceramic), wood (Oak, Maple, Hickory, Walnut, Cherry, Beech, Ash & more), kitchen, office bathroom, windows, under the couch, floorboards, for waxing, on cars, trucks, automobiles. Works on floors, walls, ceilings, tables, benches, etc. Works great with vinegar, spray on floor and mop!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Microfiber Mops
The state of Connecticut issued a cleaning manual for its schools, and in that manual, it lists microfiber mops as an essential tool in capturing microbes and organic matter to prevent infections. In fact, the state reported that microfiber mops are able to capture 99% of bacteria. Microfiber mops aren’t just made for industrial use. You can also purchase them to clean your home or office space.
As you begin your search, look at the microfiber mop’s overall construction. You want a base unit that is going to stand the test of time. The Microfiber Wholesale Professional Adjustable Microfiber Mop is an excellent choice, as it uses a heavy-duty aluminum frame and a stainless-steel handle. Other models are partially made using an ABS plastic.
Next, you want to make sure you can adjust the microfiber mop’s handle to match your height. For example, the HOMTOYOU Microfiber Hardwood Floor Mop, 4-Pads comes with four poles, so you can add as many poles to the handle as you need to use the mop comfortably. The maximum length of this particular mop is 59 inches, which is long enough to use the mop to reach high corners and get all the way under a living room sofa and dining room table.
Examine the head of the microfiber mop to make sure it is absorbent. The O-Cedar Dual-Action Microfiber Flip Mop has a double-sided mop head. One side is made from an ultra-dense chenille that is best used for dusting. The other side uses microfiber scrubbing strips to safely lift away stubborn dirt and debris. You can use the head dry or spritz a little water on the floor to use it wet.
Lastly, look for anything extra that the microfiber mop may have to offer. Some brands provide additional microfiber cleaning cloths with their mops. The MR.SIGA Professional Microfiber Mop comes with a handy dirt-removal scrubber. The tip of the scrubber can be used to chip away at debris that is stuck to your floor, while the bottom of the scrubber scrapes the trapped dirt off the mop head and into the trash can.
DWYM Fun Fact
Although mops themselves have been in existence since at least 1496, using microfiber mop heads is fairly new. In fact, it wasn’t until the 1960s that Japanese scientists Miyoshi Okamoto and Toyohiko Hikota discovered that microfibers would hold up under industrial use. Still, it took until 2001 for microfiber products to be marketed toward the cleaning industry. Today, we have a wide range of microfiber mops to choose from, including mops for use in the home or office.
The Microfiber Mop Buying Guide
- Some microfiber mops might come with user manuals that are a bit difficult to understand. If you have any trouble trying to assemble or operate your mop, you can contact the company’s customer service number or check YouTube for a visual presentation of how to use the mop.
- Microfiber mops are made to be machine washable, but you shouldn’t place them in the dryer once they have been cleaned. Instead, you can lay them flat on a piece of newspaper or hang them outside from a clothesline.
- Never use bleach or fabric softener when washing microfiber mop heads. If the mop head uses Velcro, you’ll also need to make sure it is attached before you toss it in the washing machine.
- Some microfiber mop heads can be reused as many as 100 times. As a general rule of thumb, it’s best to change the head every three to six months, depending on how often you clean your floors.
- Make sure the microfiber mop is designed for your specific floor type. Some models are only listed as safe on hardwood, tile and laminate flooring, while others can also be used on concrete, stone and vinyl.
- You can use a microfiber mop on your walls, as well as your floors.
- You’ll find microfiber mops come in a wide range of prices. Variables that affect the price include the size of the mop head, construction materials, number of mop refills and any extra features. You’ll find the O-Cedar Dual-Action Microfiber Flip Mop is the most affordable of the bunch with the MR.SIGA Professional Microfiber Mop and the HOMTOYOU Microfiber Hardwood Floor Mop, 4-Pads coming in at a more moderate price. You’ll pay the most for the Microfiber Wholesale Professional Adjustable Microfiber Mop, as it comes with a large mop head and two bonus cleaning cloths.