tuphen Nylon Adjustable Drawstring Sleeping Bag
Last updated date: January 6, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sleeping Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sleeping Bag you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2023:
Checkout The Best Sleeping Bags for a detailed review of all the top sleeping bags.
You'll stay warm and dry when camping in the woods with this high-quality sleeping bag. It's nice and thick and features a hood with a drawstring for a snug fit. You can even get this bag in one of eight different colors, such as green, pink or orange.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the tuphen Nylon Adjustable Drawstring Sleeping Bag placed 1st when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Outer Cover Material: 210T Nylon,Waterproof and Breathable Fabrics; Lining Material: 190 T Polyester Pongee; Fill-Material: 100% hollow Microfiber. GREAT FOR ALL SEASONS – Rated temperature 5(℃)–25(℃), which allows sleeper warm even at 40(℉). Comfort temperature is 17(℃)–24(℃). This is achieved through double-filled technology. Perfect for backpacking, camping and hiking even using at home. Certainly the best sleeping bag for adventures. GET FANTASTIC FREEDOM WITH SPECIAL DESIGN – Measures 29.5 W x 86.6 H in Perfectly fits an average size adult, and tons of space for kids. Two-way zipper with “zipper guard” to prevent stuck hooks effectively. Separated zipper at the bottom can also make your feet often come out through the wind. Double zipper slider allow you to open the bottom of the sleeping bag at a warm night. You can even fully open the sleeping bag then use as a blanket. ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO PACK – Can be packed down into an ultra compact bag in seconds. There’s no need to fold or roll it. Just stuff it into the sturdy carrying bag, pull the straps, and it folds down into a small, light THREE POUND package that will easily fit in any backpack. EASY TO CARRY AND CLEAN – Comes up with a travel-friendly carry bag, which makes it quite convenient to store and carry along. Can easily be wiped clean or machine washed making it versatile and convenient. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We’ve been struggling to provide the best experience to customers. Please Feel free to contact us if there is any issue should be solved. Thank you!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sleeping Bags
If you’re heading out into the woods for a few days, you’re going to need a comfortable, sturdy and lightweight sleeping bag. Otherwise, you may not get the good night’s sleep you need in order to enjoy your adventure.
The kind of sleeping bag you need depends on what kind of camping you’re doing. If you’re going backpacking, for example, one of the most important traits you want in your sleeping bag is how well it travels. This means that the material needs to be lightweight, pack down smaller and be easy to carry. They should also offer a lot of warmth without weighty fabric. However, if you’re going car camping, where you transport all the materials for your stay in your car, then you don’t have to worry so much about portability. While the sleeping bag should still offer comfort and warmth, it’s okay if it is a little bulky when rolled up. If you do both kinds of camping, then opt for one that is best for backpacking.
Temperature ratings are key when you’re buying any kind of sleeping bag. It’s important to know how warm your sleeping bag will keep you when you’re outdoors in cold temperatures. However, each manufacturer assigns its own ratings, so take them with a grain of salt. The metrics you want to note are upper limit and lower limit, which indicate the highest and lowest air temperature in which an average man can sleep comfortably. For women, the metric to look at is called comfort, which indicates the lowest air temperature for comfortable sleeping. If you’re a cold sleeper, for example, opt for a thicker sleeping bag with a higher temperature rating than if you’re a warm sleeper.
The Sleeping Bag Buying Guide
- The shape of the sleeping bag affects how comfortable and warm you are at night. The mummy shape has a snug fit. It’s wider around the middle and tapers in at the feet. This is designed to boost warmth and reduce weight. The rectangular bag is an even width from top to bottom. It offers a lot of room to stretch out at night. The semi-rectangular bag is sometimes called a barrel sleeping bag or the modified mummy. It’s a mix of the mummy and rectangular shapes. It offers both warmth and space to stretch out a little bit.
- You have two options when it comes to the type of insulation in your sleeping bag: down or synthetic. Down is an efficient insulation that is excellent at keeping you warm. It also compresses really well so it’s great for backpackers. However, it can be on the pricier end. Synthetic insulation is made out of waterproof polyester. It is a heavier and bulkier option than down, but it is the most budget-friendly. It’s also ideal for those that camp in wet conditions.
- When it comes to the outer material of the sleeping bag, it’s best to opt for a waterproof one. This way if you encounter any rain or snow on your travels, you can stay warm and dry. Ensure that the waterproof fabric is breathable so you don’t end up getting hot and sweaty inside the bag.
- Have you ever tried to zip up the sleeping back and have it snag on some fabric? To avoid this annoying hassle, go with zippers that have anti-snag features. Look for a zipper guard along the full length of the bag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide