Tuddrom Decorative Microfiber Throw Blanket
Last updated: November 2, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blankets & Throws and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blanket & Throw you should buy.
This cozy throw blanket brings a touch of elegance with its extra-long shag. It’s the perfect size for snuggling or relaxing. The blanket is easy to clean and can go in the washer and dryer.
In our analysis, the Tuddrom Decorative Microfiber Throw Blanket placed 3rd when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. LIGHTWEIGHT FLUFFY FABRIC & REVERSIBLE DESIGN – These luxurious shaggy faux fur blanket are made of 100% polyester microfiber dyed fabric.Lovely soft 4cm long hair fabric and skin-friendly velvet fleece reverse are seamlessly sewed together with durable seam.Suitable for spring/summer/autumn.No shedding and fading.Good Choice for Christmas. BLANKET SIZE & ELEGANT COLOR -50″x 60″ (130 * 150 cm),suitable for chair and couch as a decorative fur blanket to keep warmth.Perfect for covers feet up to shoulder level for snuggling or relaxing.Pure white is true white color without impurities.Classic and Elegant.Keeps couch and bed spotless. Widely Design & Home Decor – Get coziness and warmth with this soft and fuzzy plush fur blanket,perfect for snuggling up on the couch, bed, chilled movie theater, park or perfect personal gift for any occasion.Being able to take beautiful pictures on your social software as a photography prop,your pets will like the soft feeling of long hair blanket as well. MACHINE WASH & EASY TO CARE – Machine wash on gentle cycle with cold water separatly,tumble dry at very low temperature.Sincerely recommend that you wash this solid faux fur blanket with your machine before first use. 100% SATISFACTION SERVICE:We are very sure you will fall in love with this soft shaggy blanket,but for some reason if you are not happy with this product,just return it within 30 days for a full refund with no questions asked.We are committed to your shopping experience,please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Blanket & Throw Rankings
Having blankets and throws around the home is an easy and effortless way to bring comfort, luxury and warmth to any room. Whether you place a throw on the couch for cuddling up when you watch a movie or an extra blanket on the end of the bed for those cold winter nights, it’s a great accessory for everyone.
Blankets and throws can be made out of a wide variety of materials, each with specific advantages and uses. One of the most popular materials for blankets and throws is cotton, which is breathable, soft and long-lasting. This fabric is highly durable so you can wash it multiple times without worrying. The fabric doesn’t keep air trapped underneath, so you won’t get hot and sweaty with a cotton blanket. Another popular choice is cashmere, which is a strong, extremely soft and luxurious fabric. It provides great insulation, so it’s great for keeping you warm on wintry nights.
Another great option for blankets and throws is fleece, a lightweight but warm material that is made from acrylic fibers. Fleece can be used all year round because it is comfortable, breathable and affordable. Berber fleece offers more insulation than regular fleece, so it is ideal for colder weather.
Down blankets offer another great option for cold climates. Thick, fluffy goose and duck feathers ensure you stay warm, but are also breathable, so they can also help you feel comfortable in summer months. Down can cause allergies to flare up, so it’s best to use with caution. Down alternatives, which are made from synthetic materials, are an inexpensive alternative for those who are allergic to down.
Many people choose microplush blankets and throws, which are soft, thick and non-pilling. These blankets are ideal for layering with quilts and comforters on your bed. They can also be good blankets for the couch. Microplush blankets and throws are highly affordable.
- The size of the blanket or throw you need will depend on how you want to use it. For example, if you want to layer the blanket on your bed, you’ll want to get one large enough to cover it. If it’s for an armchair in the living room, you may want a smaller one. Blankets and throws are available in many sizes, such as 60 x 80 inches, 50 x 60 inches and 51 x 68 inches.
- Most people assume blankets and throws are machine-washable, but that is not always the case. Some may require dry cleaning, so it’s best to check the care instructions before you buy. If you have a busy household with young kids or pets, getting a machine-washable blanket or throw is more convenient.
- If you tend to run hot but still like the cozy feel of a blanket or throw, it’s best to go with one made from natural fibers such as cotton or down. These types of materials are highly breathable and don’t trap air close to your body. While they still help you feel cozy and warm, you won’t end up getting too hot.
- Throws and blankets are not only designed to keep you comfy, they can also add color and style to your home. The look of the blanket matters as much as the material. Be sure to consider the other colors you have in the space and how the blanket will complement those colors. You can create a pop of color with some contrast or blend in with a neutral.
- You may not need your blankets and throws all the time. However, when you do need them, you want them to be easily accessible. Instead of tucking blankets and throws away at the back of the linen closet, place a couple in a basket in the living room near the couch. That way, they will be within arms’ reach when you’re getting cold watching a TV show. In the bedroom, you can fold up a blanket and place it at the end of the bed so it is ready for you if you feel chilly at night.