TSLA UPF 50+ Quick-Dry Swim Boy-Shorts For Women
Last updated date: May 31, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Swim Boy-Shorts For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Swim Boy-Shorts For Woman you should buy.
Update as May 31, 2022:
Checkout The Best Swim Boy-Shorts For Women for a detailed review of all the top swim boy-shorts for women.
TSLA's super-cute boy shorts have adjustable ties and a durable elastic waistband. They are made from nylon and elastane materials with UPF 50+ protection. These swim shorts also feel soft, have 4-way stretch and dry quickly.
In our analysis, the TSLA TSLA UPF 50+ Quick-Dry Swim Boy-Shorts For Women placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Surfista Wave Series: Women’s Swim Shorts & Swimwear. Material: Mixed of nylon & spandex fabric has a soft hand feel, quick-drying, and 4-way stretch for unrestrictive performance. Features elastic waistband for a comfort and improved secure fit. (UPF 50+) Protective Swimsuits that safeguards your skin from harmful UV rays by more than 99%. TSLA Women’s Swimwear is suitable for a variety of water activities such as Swimming, Surfing, Bodyboarding, Kayaking, Fishing, Rafting, etc. Washing Tip : Wash separately before wearing.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Swim Boy-Shorts For Women
Swim shorts are versatile for women because you can pair them with different bikini and tankini tops, and they look great with athletic tops and T-shirts. Though they’re great at showing off your legs, swim shorts also have to be waterproof and comfortable. This comfort is especially important if you’re more active and plan to wear them for swimming and playing sports.
Most swim shorts are made with synthetic fabrics that are water-resistant, like nylon, polyamide and spandex. Some also have UV-resistant materials, which protect the skin from the sun’s harmful rays; this may be an important feature for you to consider.
As for the fit, you can get them in looser versions or tighter-fitting ones that ride higher up on the thighs. Some come with adjustable ties on the sides so you can change the length and style. Higher waistbands are suitable if you want a more slimming look. The shorter swim shorts have an inseam of about 2 inches long; opt for a longer length if you want more coverage.
Looser swim shorts can be a bit more comfortable and flattering. They often have V-notches on the side for greater ease of movement. However, they may also provide sag and drag, and all that extra material can be uncomfortably clammy and cool and stick to you when you get out of the water.
It’s important for women’s swim shorts to have linings, but not all have them. A lining will ensure that the shorts won’t be see-through and can also make them more comfortable. The linings can be made from mesh or other materials; some even have built-in briefs, but these can add thickness.
The Swim Boy-Shorts For Woman Buying Guide
- High-waisted swim shorts are better at covering up stomachs.
- Swim boy shorts with built-in linings can be the most comfortable.
- Lightweight swim boy-shirts are great for working out; you can then hop right into the water to cool off.
- Swim shorts shouldn’t be washed in hot water or put in the dryer, but you should wash them after every use, especially if you used them in chlorinated or salt water or wore them for long stretches while dry. Read the manufacturer’s label for laundering instructions.
- Women’s bathing suit tops and bottoms are notorious for running small. Read the product reviews to see what others say about the fit of suits that you’re considering.
- A swimsuit’s Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) indicates how much UVB and UVA radiation is blocked by the item of clothing. A UPF 30 shirt allows 1/30th of the sun’s rays through to your skin. Look for UPF 50+ and higher for the most protection. Note that looser suits provide better sun protection than tighter ones, which stretch the material.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide