TRIPPED Compression Travel Packing Cube & Luggage Organizer Bag, 6-Piece
Last updated: October 15, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Packing Cubes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Packing Cube you should buy.
Skip the need for a vacuum and go with these packing cubes instead. After filling each back, all you need to press down while pull the compression zipper closed and your items will instantly take up less room in your bag. Each set comes with two large bags, two small bags, a laundry bag and a slim tube.In our analysis of 79 expert reviews, the TRIPPED Compression Travel Packing Cube & Luggage Organizer Bag, 6-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The search for the perfect compression packing cubes set ends here. TRIPPED Travel Gear compression cubes are the perfect blend of high quality and affordable to make this the ultimate travel accessory- whether you’re looking for a backpacking organizer or a way to organize your carry-on suitcase.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Packing Cube Rankings
Imagine opening your suitcase during any day of travel and knowing precisely where every piece of clothing, accessory and sock is located. This is not a dream, this is real life. At least it is for everyone who uses packing cubes.
Even if you think you have your packing routine down to a science, rolling clothing, tucking socks into boots and playing Tetris with miscellaneous items, prepare to have your mind blown. Packing cubes are the revolutionary accessory that will transform your packing routine and turn you into an organizing professional, at least when it comes to travel. At their most basic, packing cubes are small zippered bags made of durable, lightweight materials.
There are a few things you need to know when you start shopping for packing cubes. For starters, there are a variety of materials available. Most are made of canvas or nylon. These fabrics are durable, lightweight and washable.
Be wary of those made of plastic. Plastic won’t allow airflow to your clothes. However, plastic will protect them from spills or a soaking from another source.
Packing cubes made with mesh components or transparent materials enable you to see what’s inside. However, the mesh can easily snag or rip, making it less durable.
Another important characteristic to consider is the weight of the packing cubes. When it comes to luggage and travel, both space and weight are scarce. Most packing cubes only add a few ounces to your luggage. They are well worth it for the space-saving benefits.
The best part of packing cubes is that a budget-friendly set can be just as good as a pricey pack.
Most sets of packing cubes are designed with a standard carry-on bag in mind. They also work wonders to compartmentalize and organize duffle bags and backpacks. These types of bags can turn into black holes for clothing without the extra compartments and structure.
Packing cubes offer many more benefits beyond organization. They keep all shapes and sizes of clothes neatly tucked away, so nothing goes astray during any part of your journey. You can rest assured you won’t have any embarrassing security episodes or the chance of an errant pair of undies appearing during a luggage search. Thankfully, most packing cubes sets don’t come with a high price tag to match their versatility.
Not to mention, packing cubes consolidate clothing and accessories. As a result, they allow you to squeeze more into less space. Consider any piece of luggage loaded with packing cubes similar to a Mary Poppins bag. They really are that impressive and almost magical. They compress materials and maximize luggage space. Many sets also include folding tips and tricks to help you use the cubes well and maximize your luggage space.
All those organizing benefits don’t end when you zip up your luggage and head to the airport. Packing cubes are the travel gift that keeps on giving, throughout a vacation and also with unpacking once you return home. There is a place for everything, and everything is in its place. In fact, some packing cubes include additional compartments to separate clean and dirty clothes.
Suffice it to say, once you start traveling with packing cubes, you will never go back.
- Packing cubes consolidate, compress and streamline packing so any shape and size luggage stays organized throughout your trip.
- Packing cubes come in sets of three to six different shapes and sizes. A set is generally made to fit in a standard carry-on suitcase.
- Packing cubes are especially handy when packing up less structured luggage, like backpacks and duffle bags.
- Some manufacturers make color-coded packing cubes so it’s easy to pack up a whole family worth of clothes into one suitcase without getting items mixed up.
- Most are made of canvas or nylon. These fabrics are durable, lightweight and washable.
- Some packing cubes are made of plastic. Plastic won’t allow airflow to your clothes. However, it will protect them from spills or a soaking from another source.
- Some sets are made with mesh components or transparent materials, which enables you or your family members to see the items inside. When buying or using these, it’s important to consider that the mesh can easily snag or rip, making them less durable.
- Helpful features to look for include high-quality zippers, interior seams and durable materials, which all add to the product’s longevity and versatility.
- There is a slew of color options, prints and designs suitable for the whole family. Purchasing sets of different colors can help separate and distinguish each family member’s clothing. It’s form and function at its best.
- Though space and weight are limited when it comes to luggage, you can rest easy knowing that most packing cubes only add a few ounces to your bags.
This review has been updated by DWYM staff.