Tribesigns Multifunctional Storage Living Room End Table
Last updated date: March 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Living Room End Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Living Room End Table you should buy.
Update as December 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Living Room End Table for a detailed review of all the top living room end tables.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the Tribesigns Multifunctional Storage Living Room End Table placed 12th when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Brimming with contemperary charm, this Tribisigns END TABLE is a welcome complement to your home and office. Crafted with black metal frame, it features a natural wood grain top and three tiers shelves for ample storage! Large Tabletop Smooth surface provides a perfect platform for laptop,framed family photos, snacks or a stylish table lamp. Additional Storage Shelves Great for extra space so you don’t have a bunch of clutter on the table itself. An deal stage for stacking a couple novels or fanning out a few issues of your favorite magazines. Durable Safe Material Made of high grade moisture-resistant particle board in a wood grain finish, healthy and environmental friendly. Specifications: Material: E1 Particle Board + Metal frame Color: White + Black Overall Dims:13.8”L x 23.6”D x 23.8”H Top Shelf: 13.8”L x 13.7” D Middle Shelf: 13.8”L x 11.6” D Bottom Shelf: 13.8”L x 23.6” D x 12.5” D Weight: 26.4lbs Package: 1*End table 1*Instructions + hardware Night Stand This bedside table has room for all the necessary nighttime accessories. Creates cozy feelings in your bedroom.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Living Room End Tables
End tables serve a very important purpose in a living room. Not only do they typically hold decorative items like framed photos and plants, but they can also be very functional. You’ll often find items like lamps and coasters for holding drinks on end tables.
If you’re shopping for one of these pieces of furniture for your own living room, you probably have a general idea of what you want. Think of the items you’ll likely keep on each end table and make sure you’ll have a surface area that will easily hold everything.
In addition to the width of the table’s surface area, height is also an important factor. If you reach over to grab your coffee cup in the morning, will you need to reach down or will it be level with you? Decide what height you find ideal and look for an end table that matches.
You may also want multiple end tables. If you’re buying one for each end of your sofa, for instance, coordinating them can improve the appearance of your living room. Keep in mind that you’ll be paying double the price and shop for a piece that fits your budget.
The Living Room End Table Buying Guide
- Sturdiness is something to consider in an end table. Sure, you won’t likely be piling it down with heavy items, but an end table built with high-quality materials can hold up over the years. Some tabletops can be prone to splitting or warping, so consider that while shopping.
- It can be convenient to buy furniture and have it shipped to your house. After all, that means you won’t have to try to get a fully assembled piece of furniture home or pay extra for delivery. But online furniture needs assembly, and that can take time. If you aren’t handy with a hammer and wrench, keep that in mind.
- Take a close look at the measurements before buying. Make sure the table won’t be larger or smaller than you expected once you get it home.
- Storage is also a consideration. Many end tables come with at least one extra shelf for storing things. Some include baskets or doors to hide your clutter.
- If you have wood floors, make sure the feet of the table won’t scratch. If they will, you may need to consider a rug to protect your flooring.
- The color of the end table is worth noting, as well. You’ll find that espresso end tables look classy, but a rustic look may be a better fit for your space’s existing décor. If you find a table you like, check to make sure the manufacturer doesn’t sell the same table in various finishes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide