TREZORO 2200 Watt Professional Ionic Salon Ceramic Hair Dryer
Last updated date: February 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hair Dryers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hair Dryer you should buy.
Update as February 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hair Dryer for a detailed review of all the top hair dryers.
This sleek hair dryer has a powerful motor that is able to dry your hair fast while remaining nice and quiet. The unit is also easy to use with a cool shot button, a speed button and a heat settings button. At the end of the dryer's handle, you'll find a loop for hanging the dryer when not in use.
In our analysis of 65 expert reviews, the TREZORO Ionic Salon Ceramic Hair Dryer placed 7th when we looked at the top 21 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The first-class ion generator in the dryer was developed by many professionals. DIFFERENT FROM OTHER DRYERS ON THE MARKET, our dryer is able to efficiently preserve moisture, keeping the hair smooth. The 2200W low noise DC motor runs at 23,000 revolutions per minute ensure hairdressers a relaxing, quiet & efficient daily working style. The Ceramic Tourmaline technology makes hair healthy, supple and glossy. The air outlet consistent and even heat is maintained to only take away the water on the surface and preserves the natural moisture in your hair. Two functional concentrator attachments for fast drying and precision styling. Suitable for all hair types: long, short, curly, straight, thin and thick. Ideal hair styling tool for both men and women. 2 Speeds and 3 Heat Settings for Effortless Salon Hairstyles. Press the cold air button and keep your favorite look all day. Double safty removable filter, prevent hair get sucked into the blow dryer and to facilitate the timely clean up.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hair Dryers
Many of us would be lost without our hair dryers. Whether you just want to dry your hair quickly before you dash out the door in the morning or you rely on it as an integral tool to achieve your mane’s style, a hairdryer is a must-have daily appliance for people of all hair types and style preferences.
A hairdryer works by speeding up the process of water evaporating from the hair’s surface, which is accomplished through the combination of a hair dryer’s motor-driven fan and a heating element.
Although modern hair dryers all work using the same basic mechanism, these days, some dryers tout special features that do everything from cutting drying time to protecting the hair from heat damage to produce salon-quality results. The three-heat, two-speed settings on the Conair Infinitipro 1875-Watt Ion Choice Hair Dryer offer further control to achieve specific styles with different hair types. Ionic dryers like this model also speed up dry time and create a super-sleek look.
Look for a hairdryer with wattage between 1800 to 2000 to strike a balance between quick and efficient drying and avoiding “frying” your precious tresses.
Additional attachments, like the diffuser, help tackle common hair problems, like frizziness. A diffuser disperses the dryer’s airflow and spreads it over a larger area, helping to keep curls in check.
If you dry your hair on a daily basis or have special hair needs, an investment in a higher-priced model may make sense. On the other hand, a more economical and more basic model may do the trick for those who just want to efficiently dry their hair in a pinch on an occasional basis.
The Hair Dryer Buying Guide
- Using the appropriate product for your hair type can optimize your dryer’s performance. Volumizing spray, leave-in conditioner and shine serum can all help you achieve the perfect style, depending on your hair’s length and texture.
- Speaking of products, using them correctly is also important. In general, a lighter hand is best. Don’t overdo it.
- How long to dry your hair depends on your hair type as well. If you have fine to medium hair, it’s fine to wait until your locks are about 80 percent dry before you start using your dryer. For thicker hair, you should only let it dry to about 50 percent dryness in order to have the most control over your style.
- If you wrap your hair up in a towel upon exiting the shower, don’t leave it on too long. That’s because the friction from the towel can actually damage your tresses. Aim to keep it wrapped up no longer than 10 minutes.
- Start drying your hair from the front, then move back toward the nape of your neck. This is especially important for those with bangs. Your fringe can be the toughest part of your hair to style, so tackle it first to minimize frizz.
- If volume’s what you’re after, be sure to lift your hair from the roots as you dry.
- Although many people keep their hairdryer in the bathroom, it can actually be helpful to move to another room. The humidity after you step out of a hot shower can make your job that much tougher, and increase the time it takes to dry your hair.
- Don’t be afraid of the cool button. Giving your hair a shot of cool air can seal the cuticle, increase its shine and lock in your style for a look that lasts.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide