Trendeer Stainless Steel Folding Handle Pizza Peel
Last updated date: May 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pizza Peels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pizza Peel you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pizza Peel for a detailed review of all the top pizza peels.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Trendeer Stainless Steel Folding Handle Pizza Peel placed 8th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Because Pizza Night should be fun! Whether you are reheating pizza in a restaurant, cooking pizza from scratch, or even using store-bought crusty cakes, you will want to know how to manage it if there is no Trendeer Pizza Peel. Putting pizza into the oven or barbecue equipment sliding in or out usually results in burns to the arm or falling of the pizza. no longer! The smooth stainless steel paddles are thin and sturdy, and can easily slip under what you want to make, while the veneer is usually too thick to handle. Perfect size! The blades are made of high-quality stainless steel and measure 8.07 x 13 inches. After pulling the handle completely, the pizza skin is 22.04 inches long, long enough to keep your hands and arms away from the heat of the oven-no longer burn your arms! Easy to store!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pizza Peels
You and your household may be among the Americans that consume an astounding 350 slices of pizza per second, as pizza is one of the most popular foods in the United States. If you prefer homemade pizza to store-bought, you’ll want to make sure you have the right tools on hand. The first item you’ll want to buy is a pizza peel.
When shopping for a pizza peel, consider the oven you’re going to be using, as well as the size of the pizza. For example, certain pizza peels are made for use in specific ovens. Some are also designed for use with large pizzas. Other models on the market can be used in home ovens. Available peel sizes range from small to extra-large.
Next, take a look at the material used to construct the pizza peel. The SPLENDR Aluminum Pizza Peel & Foldable Wood Handle has a food-grade aluminum blade and a natural oak wooden handle. It’s lightweight and easy to maneuver. Other models are made out of attractive acacia wood and may have shorter or longer handles.
Consider a pizza peel with a unique design that improves the function of the peel. For example, some peels feature a beveled edge to make scooping up the pizza and sliding it off a breeze. They also sometimes have an added hole at the end of the handle for hanging the peel when not in use.
If you’re trying to decide between two different models, go with the one that offers the most value. For example, the Chef Pomodoro Aluminum Pizza Peel & Foldable Wood Handle is foldable. The handle folds down and even snaps off for easy cleaning. It also fits neatly in a kitchen drawer or cabinet. Others offer an added bonus, like a complimentary pizza cutter.
The Pizza Peel Buying Guide
- The best way to use a pizza peel is to sprinkle flour or cornmeal onto the surface and then add the raw dough. You’ll need to take a few minutes to stretch the dough and get it ready for your toppings. Then, construct the pizza right on the pizza peel. Use your favorite sauce, cheeses and extra toppings. Add spices and then slide the pizza in the oven using the peel. If you try to place the pizza on the peel after you make it, it’s going to be a struggle.
- When you’re ready to release the pizza in the oven, you’ll need to slowly tilt the peel to assist the pie in sliding off the peel and into the oven. You might need to shake the peel a little during the transfer process. After the pizza has been cooked, it should be fairly easy to slide the peel underneath the pizza crust.
- Always read the cleaning instructions on the pizza peel’s product packaging before you wash the peel. In general, most peels should not be soaked in water or washed in a dishwasher, although there are some exceptions. Use a little dish soap, water and a scrubber to carefully remove and clean the food on the peel. Rinse the soap away and set aside to air dry. If you’re using the peel in a commercial setting, you’ll also want to dip the peel in a sanitizing solution.
- There are several factors that affect the price of a pizza peel. They include size, construction material and the length of the handle. The New Star Foodservice Wooden Pizza Peel and the Checkered Chef Stainless Steel Pizza Peel Paddle & Folding Handle are among the more affordable models on the market. The SPLENDR Aluminum Pizza Peel & Foldable Wood Handle is moderately priced, while the Chef Pomodoro Aluminum Pizza Peel & Foldable Wood Handle is able to command the highest price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide