TrekPow Inflatable Above-Ground Swimming Pool
Last updated date: June 13, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 13, 2022:
Checkout The Best Above-Ground Pool for a detailed review of all the top .
This rectangular pool is made with thick PVC material, which is puncture-resistant. It can accommodate two adults and three to four children at once with its almost 10-foot-by-6-foot size and 20-inch depth. The pool can also be used as a ball pit.
In our analysis, the TrekPow TrekPow Inflatable Above-Ground Swimming Pool placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Full-Sized Family Inflatable Pool. TrekPow 118″ inflatable swimming pool with the large size 118″*71″*20″ (300*180*50cm) can accommodate 2 adults plus 3-4 kids, ideal for your family to enjoy a splashing pool party in the backyard. Leak-Proof & Sturdy Structure. 3 individual air chambers each with 3 durable valves can stand extra weight while preventing air leakage, inflate in 3-5 minutes by an electric pump (not included); The rectangular pool is easy to set up, it can be easily dismantled and stored to save space. Safe & Wear-Resistant. TrekPow outdoor swimming pool made with 0.4mm thickness PVC material is 50% thicker than most brands, reducing the risk of punctures to ensure a long service life; Made to be non-toxic and environment-friendly, using soft quality material for your family’s skin safety. User-Friendly & More Fun. To have your own family pool for this summer, design with unique marine life pattern, comfort to learn swimming, temporarily leave all kinds of electronic devices, enjoy the summer with family and friend; The inflatable family lounge pools can be used as a ball pit indoors, bring more fun to kids. What You Get. Family rectangle pool, 2 inflatable beach balls and repair kit. Any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us via TrekPow official support email.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Being able to step out into your backyard and enjoy a dip in your own above-ground pool feels wonderful on a hot summer day. You can avoid the drive to the community pool while still getting all the health benefits and relaxation of swimming. With so many different types of above ground pools to choose from, though, how do you begin to shop for one?
Before you can figure out what kind of above-ground pool you need, consider your space. Determine how big your backyard is and how much of it you can actually dedicate to an above-ground pool. In some cases, you may need to remove certain elements, such as gardens or play structures. Be sure to also consider the slope in your yard, as flat ground is ideal for above-ground pools.
Above-ground pools typically come in a few basic shapes: round, oval and rectangular. Round pools are relatively affordable, but can be difficult to fit into small areas. Oval or rectangular pools are often smaller than round ones, but their long profiles make them easier to fit into many spaces. Longer rectangular ones may also allow you to swim laps.
The Buying Guide
- You have a few options when it comes to frames for your above-ground pool: metal, resin or galvanized steel. Metal frames are typically the most affordable, while resin frames are much less susceptible to rust. Galvanized steel frames can be more costly, but can also be fully sunk into the ground for more stability. You also have the option of an inflatable above-ground pool. While usually smaller than framed ones, they are ideal for families with kids.
- Inflatable options are generally made from leakproof PVC plastic. They offer a smaller, more temporary solution that is great for cooling down kids and letting them splash to their hearts’ content.
- If your backyard is severely sloped (more than 2 to 3 feet from one end to the other), your only option for an above-ground pool is one with a galvanized steel frame. Otherwise, you may have to do some landscaping to create a flat surface that your pool can stand on.
- Keep in mind that you may want to leave extra space in your backyard for things like lawn chairs or beach chairs, a table, an umbrella and a garden. While it may be tempting to get the biggest above-ground pool you can fit, be sure to leave room for other elements you may enjoy as well.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide