TreeLen Long Handle Upright Broom Combo & Dustpan Set
Last updated date: July 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dustpan Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dustpan Set you should buy.
Update as July 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dustpan Set for a detailed review of all the top dustpan sets.
If you're looking for a broom and dustpan set that has a little something extra, go with the TreeLen Upright Dustpan & Broom Combo. The dustpan is outfitted with a scraper, which easily removes pet and human hair from the broom's bristles. There's also a pole extension that can be added for individuals who are of a taller stature.
In our analysis of 33 expert reviews, the TreeLen Long Handle Upright Broom Combo & Dustpan Set placed 8th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
New Updated Broom and Dustpan Set 1. Upright dustpan is made of high quality plastic for durability and can be used on hard or soft surfaces. Upright dustpan includes a broom and has clip attached pan handle for the broom.Snaps together for easy stand-up storage 2.The dustpan has a rubber lip that completely fit the ground let you out of troubled by tiny dust and little paper 3.The broom has soft bristles, but it does not upwarp,Recommended for indoor use 4. 40.5 - 52 inch long handle of the broom and 38.5 inch long dustpan allows you to Stands upright for comfortable sweeping 5. Broom and dustpan set includes 1* dustpan 1* broom HAPPY SHOPPER! Orange Broom and Dustpan Set broom and dustpan broom for stand up dust pan 52inch long broom 52inch long Broom offer Home Kitchen Room Office Lobby Floor Use Upright Stand Up Cleans. Compact Storage Compact Storage Broom Dustpan Set_Broom snaps into dustpan for upright, compact storage.keep your home or work space clean and tidy.Works perfectly for multi-surface, friendly and cleans everything from tile floors to garage floors,Hardwood Floor,For Indoor use flexible lip A flexible lip that conforms to surfaces so dust is not swept underneath it,for maximum pickup. Teeth of broom Teeth of dustpan Built in scraper and comb/Teeth for easy to Clean Broom into Dustpan ,Clean Pet Hair and Human Hair with one Pull on the Teeth.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dustpan Sets
To keep your home clean and free of dirt and debris, you’ll need a quality broom and dustpan set. While you can purchase each of these items separately, it’s best to get a pair that has been designed to work together. There are a few features you’ll want to keep your eye out for as you browse the available models.
Begin by checking the height of the broom’s handle. This is especially important if you are above average in height, as a short handle will require you to bend over to properly use the broom, which can be tough on your back and waist. Some brooms are easy to assemble and actually extend from 40 inches to 54 inches with just the twist of the handle.
Next, take a look at your available amount of storage. It doesn’t matter which broom and dustpan model you select when storage isn’t an issue, but if you have only a small space in which to keep your cleaning tools, you’ll want to go with a model that snaps together and folds upright to fit in the gap next to your refrigerator or in between your washer and dryer.
Where you plan on using the broom and dustpan set is also important. Some models are designed for indoor use, while others work best in outdoor areas. Of course, there are also dustpan sets that work well inside and outside, so you can use them to clean up sandwich crumbs in the kitchen and fallen leaves on your front porch.
Added features may help you choose between two models that are similar otherwise. A dustpan with an anti-skid rubber bottom, for example, is a good choice, as it creates a seal between the floor and the dustpan so you’re not sweeping the dirt under the dustpan. Another good option is a dustpan set that is equipped with a comb that quickly removes animal hair. You won’t have to bend over to remove the hair from the bottom of the bristles.
The Dustpan Set Buying Guide
- Some dustpans have a small width. Keep in mind that it will be harder to sweep a large dirt pile into a dustpan with a small width.
- While soft bristles do a great job of sweeping up messes, if the bristles are too soft, they won’t collect fine dust or spilled flour very well.
- Reviewers warn that some dustpans come with a large manufacturer sticker label that is difficult to remove. There are two things you can do to make removing the sticker easier. You can spray it with vinegar, wait a few minutes and scrape it off or you can hold a blow dryer over it for five minutes before scraping it off.
- If the bristles on your broom become entangled at any time, run a wide-tooth comb through them to get them to go back to their original position.
- For the most part, the cost for a broom and dustpan set doesn’t vary by much. An extra feature or two may drive the price up a little, but not by a great deal. For example, the OXO Good Grips Brush & Dustpan Set and the Full Circle Tiny Team Mini Brush & Dustpan Set are similar in price, however, the Full Circle Clean Team Brush & Dust Pan Set and the Casabella Brush & Dustpan Set command a few dollars more thanks to the addition of a built-in scraper.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide