TREBLAB Over-Ear Wireless Headphones
Last updated date: December 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wireless Headphones For Work and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wireless Headphones For Work you should buy.
Editor's Note December 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wireless Headphones For Work for a detailed review of all the top wireless headphones for work.
These wireless headphones have a 35-hour battery life and a lightweight build, making them great for all-day wear. The ear cups are made with a memory protein leather to fit snugly around the ears without becoming uncomfortable over time. This snug fit also means you'll shut out plenty of ambient noise, but these headphones also feature active noise cancellation.
In our analysis of 96 expert reviews, the Treblab TREBLAB Over-Ear Wireless Headphones placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Treblab Z2. Premium Gym Headphones Unmatched Hyper-HD Sound with aptX T-Quite Active Noise Cancelling noise cancelling wireless headphones bluetooth headphones noise cancelling wireless headphones for sports iphone microphone over ear wireless headphones noise cancelling with bluetooth Don't miss an important phone call Z2 comes with a built-in HD microphone and Voice assistants: Siri, Google Assistant, Bixby, Alexa. Ultra soft earpads & premium materials Enjoy total comfort without any fatigue no matter how long you're wearing your headphones. Made tough for sweaty workouts Z2 are IPX4 sweatproof and water-resistant. Don't worry about breaking your headphones with sweat. Instant pairing and unbreakable connection Latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology ensures the most stable connection and pairing in less than 2 seconds. over the ear Bluetooth headphones In Box of on ear headphones Z2 Choose Treblab Z2 on ear headphones Lifetime support Treblab Z2 Specification Bluetooth 5.0 Neodymium 40mm speakers Soft materials 35 hours playtime IPX4 Waterproof Siri/Google voice assistants In the box TREBLAB Z2 Headphones Carrying case 3.5mm Audio Cable (AUX) USB/Micro USB Charging cable User Manual Why choose TREBLAB Z2? Hyper-HD Sound T-Quiet Active noise cancelling Lifetime support We stand behind our products!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wireless Headphones For Work
Working in an office has its share of challenges, but distractions top the list. Unless your job is to constantly interact with the people around you, chances are you need to be able to focus on the task at hand. Unless you work in a soundproof office with no windows, though, that probably isn’t a possibility.
If you need to shut out noise while you’re working, a good pair of wireless headphones can do the trick. Headphones can also come in handy for listening to your favorite tunes or a great book when you’re doing tasks that don’t require silence. Before you start shopping, determine exactly how you’ll be using your headphones to help decide whether a pair with noise cancellation will work better for you than one that makes your playlist pop.
Many headphones advertise noise cancellation, but very few actually deliver. Granted, you’ll find plenty of over-ear headphones that physically shut out ambient noise by simply cupping your ears in a way that keeps the sound from getting to your ears. However, true active noise-cancellation technology has your headphones emitting a noise-canceling sound wave that counteracts surrounding noise. The active noise cancellation in many over-ear headphones is often disappointing, so if this technology is important to you, it will be well worth spending the extra money on a brand like Bose that leads the industry.
Active noise cancellation also requires a battery, and you’ll be limited on how long you’ll be able to use your headphones between charges. You’ll also find using your headphones via Bluetooth will mean relying on a battery that has a limited life. If you’re sitting at your desk all day, consider a pair of headphones that will let you plug directly into your source so that you can save your battery for your lunchtime walk or your commute home.
The Wireless Headphones For Work Buying Guide
- If you plan to be wearing your headphones for hours at a time, comfort should be at the top of your list. Over-ear headphones affect more than just your ears, as earbuds do, which means you need a pair that is tight enough to stay in place without being so tight they give you a headache.
- Those who wear glasses may find some headphones are too snug for them. You’ll need a little extra leeway for the stems of your glasses to squeeze under the headband.
- Chances are, you won’t just be using your headphones for audio, particularly if you’re connecting it to your phone. Make sure your headphones will easily pair with your mobile device and check that the microphone on them will transmit clear audio to the person on the other end of the call.
- Phone calls aren’t the only way a good mic comes in handy. If you use voice-command technology like Siri or Alexa, you’ll want a pair of headphones that will keep your voice easy to understand.
- When connected to Bluetooth or relying on noise-canceling technology, you’ll need a battery that can hold a charge for a while. You can find headphones that promise a battery life of up to 50 hours, although some activities will run the battery down quicker than others.
- The material and build of the ear cups play a direct role in how comfortable they are. Faux leather is especially popular, but also look for padding on the headband, which will take comfort beyond how your ears feel.
- Your headset will have controls for features like volume. Check to see where those controls are located. Although it’s nice to be able to reach them easily, you may find that if they’re too prominent, you’ll accidentally press them, especially if you wear them after work to relax in a reclined position.
- For those who want to look stylish while working, some headphones come in multiple colors. You’ll also find headphones that have a metallic finish or chrome accents that serve as a great alternative to the standard black over-ear headphone look.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide