Trazon Ergonomic Rotating Head Broom & Dustpan Set
Last updated date: April 29, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Broom & Dustpan Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Broom & Dustpan Set you should buy.
Update as April 29, 2022:
Checkout The Best Broom & Dustpan Set for a detailed review of all the top broom & dustpan sets.
You can reach under tables and tight spaces with the rotating head of the broom. The handle can be extended an extra 16-inches for a longer reach. You can also detach the handle to use the broom as a brush.
In our analysis, the Trazon Trazon Ergonomic Rotating Head Broom & Dustpan Set placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Perfect Broom & Dustpan Combo – Professional grade full-sized broom & dustpan set for convenient sweeping at home & commercial use. Easy to assemble & very reliable. Being a real space saver, the broom fits firmly inside the dustpan & clips to handle for an easy stand-up and storage. 6 layers of soft, dense & flexible bristles effectively grab dust & dirt. The 36” handle is a perfect length with an extra 16” extension. Innovative 2021 Broom Design – The Broom has a newly engineered 60° rotating head for an easy clean under a table, couch or bed. Effortlessly clean all hard-to-reach spots without missing a single piece of dirt. An ergonomic soft EVA sponge handle is also added for your extra comfort. Made from ECO ABS plastic and 100% rustproof stainless steel, this heavy-duty premium quality broom is designed to last for years! Transforms to a Small Brush – For an all-in-one sweeping solution, simply press one button to detach the long handle and turn the broom into a compact handheld brush. Pointed tip design easily reaches into corners, cracks, and other hard-to-reach areas that would be difficult to clean with a regular long handle broom. Specially designed 45° cut of the bristles lets you clean floors and baseboards while protecting your walls from scuffs. The detached brush is also extra easy to rinse and dry. Self Cleaning Comb Design – Sturdy teeth at the top of the dustpan comb the broom, when it collects hair/dust/lint which usually gets tangled into the bristles. Otherwise, you would need to remove them manually – not the most pleasant experience. The dustpan has a rubber lip and seamlessly sticks to the floor. It picks up everything, including the smallest particles, in the first swoop, so you will finally spend less time cleaning – more time living! Easy to Use & Lifetime Warranty: Our lobby broom & dustpan is the best way to do a quick clean. Premium quality & innovative design – a few but significant reasons to invest in one. Designed in the USA & produced according to the highest quality standards. Your new favorite broom & dustpan set are just a few clicks away! 100% Money Back Guarantee whatever the reason – no questions asked!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Broom & Dustpan Sets
A broom and dustpan are essential tools for household chores. However, not all brooms and dustpans are alike.
Before you choose a set, decide whether you need a lobby or a push broom. A lobby broom has long bristles with shallow heads. You use the broom by pushing the dirt towards you. These are best for indoor cleaning tasks. A push broom, on the other hand, is more heavy duty. As the name suggests, you use this broom in a pushing motion, brushing the dirt away from you. The bristles are medium-length and come in a wide block. These kinds of brooms can be used either indoors or outdoors.
When it comes to the bristles of the broom, you’ll likely find them made from plant-based fibers or synthetic fibers. Plant-based fibers are usually from yucca, rattan or ixtle. They can also include twigs and cornhusks. Synthetic bristles are made from a type of plastic blend.
In addition to the material of the bristle, be sure to check whether they are flagged or unflagged. Flagged bristles are split at the ends, which creates more surface area to pick up fine dust and dirt. These a good choice for hardwood floors and other smooth surfaces. Because unflagged are not split at the ends, they are better for rough or moist surfaces. For example, you can use unflagged bristles outdoors, in your garage or in the kitchen and bathroom.
The Broom & Dustpan Set Buying Guide
- You can find brooms with angled bristles that are cut on a diagonal. These are great for getting into corners and under furniture.
- If you have trouble bending over, then opt for a dustpan that has a long handle. This way, you can maneuver the dustpan without having to kneel down or bend over. Some dustpans have detachable handles, which offers you more flexibility.
- If you often deal with really fine dust and dirt, then go with a dustpan that has a rubberized lip. This makes it easy to sweep the dirt into the dustpan and keep it there while you continue sweeping.
- When it comes to storage, many people stand the broom up against a wall with all its weight on the bristles. However, this is a mistake. Doing this can cause the bristles to bend and break. Instead, hang the broom up on a storage loop or hook. This will make your broom last much longer.
- Another mistake people make is never washing their brooms. Be sure to wash your broom bristles with warm water and soap every once in a while. You can wash it in a bucket or even in a bathtub. Be sure to let it air dry completely before using again.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide