Travelon Adjustable Straps LED Light Travel Purse
Last updated date: November 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Travel Purses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Travel Purse you should buy.
Update as November 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Travel Purse for a detailed review of all the top travel purses.
This travel purse is designed to keep your valuables safe. It has an anti-slash body and strap, plus RFID-blocking pockets. We liked the adjustable strap and the small flashlight that comes inside the purse. During our testing, we found the material to be easy to wipe clean.
In our analysis of 74 expert reviews, the Travelon Adjustable Straps LED Light Travel Purse placed 9th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
If you like a more petitie bag but want the same protection benefits of some of the larger bags then this is the bag for you! This smaller slash-proof bag offers a locking main compartment, RFID card slots, adjustable shoulder straps which can be attached to a chair or post and an LED light.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Travel Purses
For many people, traveling is full of adventure, excitement and joy. You can experience new cultures, food, clothing, customs and traditions while expanding your own knowledge of the world. If your valuables are stolen, that excitement can quickly turn to fear, disappointment, anger and distress. That’s why whether you’re traveling across the world or across the country, it’s important to keep your belongings safe.
Regular backpacks and purses are not designed with security features that keep your things safe from pickpockets and thieves. The material of a backpack can easily be slashed with a sharp blade, and zippers can be pried open with pointed objects. As a result, someone else may get their hands on your passport, cash or other valuable items.
In order to keep your travel belongings safe, it’s important to use a bag that is designed specifically with security in mind. A special travel purse is often constructed out of material that cannot be slashed with a knife. In many travel purses, the zippers can be locked and cannot be broken or pried open, keeping your things secure.
While regular backpacks and purses usually have one main compartment, a travel purse usually comes with several inside pockets. This is a great feature to have because you can organize things like your passport, tickets, cash and other travel documents and keep them safe from prying hands.
Another key benefit of travel purses is that they are often inconspicuous and don’t make you look like a tourist. This feature helps keep you safe as thieves and pickpockets may not pin you as someone that has great valuables in their purse. If you look like a tourist, you may attract negative attention from people who are looking to take advantage of you. Being able to blend in with the locals can provide you with an additional level of security that a regular backpack or purse cannot.
The Travel Purse Buying Guide
- One of the most important elements to research when searching for a travel bag is its security features. If your travel purse doesn’t have the specific features you need, it will not be able to keep your valuable items safe from pickpockets and thieves. Some models are made out of slash-resistant material. This applies to both the body of the bag, as well as the strap. As a result, someone cannot tear open the bag or cut the strap while you’re wearing it. In addition, the two bags have an adjustable shoulder strap that can be secured to a pole or chair in order to keep your bag from getting taken by someone else. These bags also have RFID blocking card slots, which means that online identity thieves cannot scan your credit cards and passport while they are in those special pockets. Models made out of a durable, water-resistant cowhide leather will hold up nicely against the elements.
- Your travel purse needs to hold a number of important items, including your passport and travel documents, credit cards and cash, and devices like phones and tablets. Depending on your needs, you may want to get a bag that has a large main compartment with many inside pockets. As a result, you can keep all of your valuables organized. This way, it’s easy to see if anything is missing at a glance.
- Consider a bag that has a main compartment and several smaller compartments. Check that the main compartment can be locked, so that pickpockets cannot steal your valuables from there. Other bags come with a large main compartment and several smaller outside compartments.
- While many people prefer to wear their travel purses crossbody for added security, it’s nice to be able to have the flexibility to wear your travel purse as a shoulder bag as well. Bags that come with adjustable straps are also nice, so that you can choose how you want to wear the purse.
- While traveling, you may be wearing your travel purse for many hours a day while you see the sights your destination has to offer. That’s why it’s important to select a bag that offers comfort.
- For many travelers, it’s important to be able to showcase their personal style while on the road. Many travel purses come in multiple colors and patterns, so you can choose the one that best suits you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide