Travelambo Bifold Left ID RFID Travel Wallet
Last updated date: July 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Travelambo Travel Wallets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Travelambo Travel Wallet you should buy.
Update as July 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Travelambo Travel Wallet for a detailed review of all the top travelambo travel wallets.
This Travelambo travel wallet is made from genuine leather and features a bi-fold design. It's capable of holding one ID, 14 cards and two stacks of cash. The wallet is made using RFID technology and comes in an attractive gift box.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Travelambo Bifold Left ID RFID Travel Wallet placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bifold closure. GENUINE LEATHER. RFID BLOCKING. ROOMY DESIGN. GIFT BOX PACKING. ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Travelambo Travel Wallets
Travel wallets are designed to hold the cards, IDs and cash you’ll need when vacationing or heading out of town on business. They eliminate the bulky items you typically carry in your traditional wallet. If you’re in the market for a travel wallet, you’ll want to look at Travelambo’s line of wallets.
Consider the travel wallet’s material before you buy. Travelambo uses both genuine and faux leather, and most are handcrafted. The Travelambo Women’s Bifold Cluth Wristlet Travel Wallet is made using a vegan leather, which means the product was not derived from any animal.
Determine the size of the Travelambo travel wallet that would best work for you. The company sells models with a slim design that fit in either your front or back pocket. These have just a few slots for your most important cards, as well as a cash pocket. You could also go with a larger model, like the Travelambo Women’s Luxury Waxed RFID Travel Wallet, which is big enough to fit your smartphone and has as many as 21 credit and debit card slots.
Check to see how well the wallet can keep your information secure. Many of the Travelambo travel wallets come with built-in RFID technology that blocks RFID signals. Scammers won’t be able to skim your cards as you walk by, which means you won’t have to deal with the unauthorized use of your credit cards a few days later.
Examine the travel wallet’s design next. The Travelambo Bifold Left ID RFID Travel Wallet uses a bi-fold closure to keep all of the contents neatly organized. It even comes with a gift box, which makes it an excellent choice for giving as a birthday or holiday gift. Other Travelambo wallets come with extras, like attached wristlets, zipper closures and an extra front pocket.
Since most travel wallets are made to carry paper money and not coins, Travelambo created a fun coin purse. The Travelambo Leather Squeeze Coin Purse Pouch uses a strong spring frame to keep coins from spilling out. It also comes in 41 different colors, including purple, classic red, pink lotus, navy blue and coffee.
The Travelambo Travel Wallet Buying Guide
- It is important to point out that older cards and badges that use a lower frequency of 142 kilohertz will not be blocked by the most recent RFID technology, so you’ll want to take additional measures to keep your cards and information safe.
- Over years of traveling with your Travelambo wallet, it may become dirty. How you clean it depends on whether the wallet is made of genuine or faux leather. If the wallet is made of 100% leather, you’ll need to be careful not to use too much water. It’s best to dip a rag in some soapy dish water, wring it out and simply wipe down the leather. Wipe down the leather a second time with a clean rag that has only been moistened with water and then dry it with a lint-free cloth. If there are any scuff marks on the wallet, you can get them up with a little rubbing alcohol. Use baking soda to eliminate any bad odors. When it comes to faux leather wallets, you can use baby wipes to clean them. Stores sell a faux leather polish as well, if you’d like to rebuff your wallet.
- Never use ammonia or bleach-based cleaners to wipe down or wash your travel wallet.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide