TrailBuddy Adjustable Lightweight Trekking Poles, 2-Pack
Last updated date: July 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hiking Gifts For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hiking Gift For Woman you should buy.
Update as July 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hiking Gifts For Women for a detailed review of all the top hiking gifts for women.
Made from aircraft-grade aluminum, these lightweight hiking and walking poles are easy to adjust and feature comfortable cork handles that conform to your grip for the ultimate in ergonomics.
In our analysis, the TrailBuddy TrailBuddy Adjustable Lightweight Trekking Poles, 2-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TOUGHER THAN CARBON FIBER. TrailBuddy Trekking Poles' tough aluminum can withstand pressure and impact better than carbon fiber - crucial if hiking on rocky terrain or supporting heavier weight. LIGHT AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM. Aluminum 7075 hiking sticks weigh up to 4 ounces less than typical 6061 Aluminum common in hiking sticks - making it the perfect gift for an outdoor enthusiast! EASIER TO ADJUST THAN TWIST LOCK. Changing the height of these telescoping poles from 24.5 to 54 inches is a breeze even when you're wearing gloves or trekking in wet conditions thanks to its lever-locks. BUILT FOR YOUR COMFORT. Cork handles are comfy to use in both hot and cold temperatures, are moisture-wicking, and mold to the shape of your hand while the strap is padded to avoid chafing your skin. GET YOUR COMPLETE SET NOW. Available in beautiful black, blue, red, green, yellow, pink, purple, and aqua colors, these poles also come with a carrying bag, 2 pairs rubber tips , 1 pair connectors, mud baskets, and snow baskets (snow baskets for light snowshoeing only, NOT for skiing).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hiking Gifts For Women
Women who hike find that outdoor gear tailored for their unique needs is often better than unisex gear. While certain things remain the same, gear like smaller-sized socks and ergonomically designed backpacks for women can make for a great gift for a woman who loves to be in the outdoors.
Hikers use a lot of gear, particularly when going on overnight trips. Talk to your intended gift recipient, and find out what type of hiking she usually does. Gift suggestions include cushioned hiking socks, hiking poles, backpacks, fanny packs, rain jackets, sleeping bags and first-aid kits.
Some of these can be pretty expensive, especially if they are high-tech. But you don’t have to spend a fortune to get a thoughtful hiking gift.
The Hiking Gift For Woman Buying Guide
- When it comes to hiking gifts, some of the most important adjectives to look for are “lightweight” and “comfortable.” No hiker wants to carry heavy items or be uncomfortable when they are out on the trail.
- Water resistance is also important; she may use the gift when out on the water, or she could get caught in the rain during a hike.
- You really can’t go wrong by purchasing more inexpensive hiking gifts that hikers use often, such as socks, insulated water bottles and fanny packs.
- Hiking advocacy groups post lists that include essential items for hikers. If you can’t decide what to buy, check out some of those resources for more information.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide