ToyVelt Miniature Golf Clubs & Practice Holes Toddler Yard Toys Set
Last updated date: November 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Yard Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Yard Toy you should buy.
Update as December 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toddler Yard Toys for a detailed review of all the top toddler yard toys.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the ToyVelt Miniature Golf Clubs & Practice Holes Toddler Yard Toys Set placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
COMPLETE BEGINNER GOLF SET: ToyVelt Mini Golf Set includes a practical golf cart with 2 wheels, 4 colorful golf clubs of different shapes and sizes, 6 special balls, and 2 practice holes. MADE FOR KIDS AND TODDLERS: This Golf Toy Kit features extra-lightweight golf sticks and accessories that are made from non-toxic materials – the safest toy you could ever give to your kids. REAL GOLFING EXPERIENCE: Whether used indoors or outdoors, this Kids Golf Set delivers superb gameplay as it introduces your children to a realistic, challenging, and fun sport. AN IDEAL LEARNING TOY: More than just the fun it brings, this Golf Toy focuses on helping to promote kids’ physical and mental development, concentration, patience, and manners. THE PERFECT GIFT FOR KIDS: ToyVelt’s Golf Clubs Set is sure to spark joy on your little golfers once they receive it on their birthday, Christmas, Holidays, and all sorts of occasions.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Yard Toys
Indoor activities may have replaced outdoor fun for some kids these days but the health benefits of outdoor playtime haven’t changed. Children get essential exercise and exposure to vitamin D when they step outside for a while each day.
One of the best ways to get young kids outside is to make the outdoors more compelling. With the right toys, your children will be excited to go out when the weather is cooperating. You could always invest in a swing set or playhouse, or you could buy some sand and build a sandbox for hours of fun. But all those options require tools, handiwork and, in some cases, considerable expense.
There are luckily more than a few great options out there that will get your kids playing without forcing you to spend hours on construction. With the right toddler yard toys, you won’t have to dedicate a whole section of your yard to a children’s play area that you’ll only have to remove when the kids get older.
The best toddler yard toys are fun while also being portable and easy to store. During the long winter months, you’ll likely want to put your child’s playthings away. That way, when you bring them back out again, they’re still in good shape. Some toys can even be enjoyed both inside the house and outdoors for a more versatile solution.
If you’re encouraging your toddler to play outside, though, there are some things to consider. For toddlers, safety is top priority, so you’ll need to look for playthings that are specifically designed for the younger set. They’ll often have rounded edges and no small parts to keep toddlers safe. But they’ll generally also target the areas toddlers most need to develop, including fine motor skills and executive function.
The Toddler Yard Toy Buying Guide
- Before buying a toddler yard toy, make sure its construction is sturdy. You won’t want it to fall apart while your little one is playing. Parts should be either firmly bolted or strongly glued together.
- Some toys are designed for a wide age range, such as ages 2 to 9. But what a young toddler can safely enjoy differs greatly from what entertains a tween. Keep this in mind before you buy.
- Measure the dimensions of any product you buy to make sure it will be the right height and width for your toddler.
- Some toys have a weight capacity. If multiple children will be using a yard toy, keep their combined weight in mind and make sure it will hold.
- Consider the conditions of your yard before buying outdoor toys. If you have firm, solid soil, you’ll likely find the toys you buy differ from those who have sandy, more pliable ground outside the house.
- Toddlers need to work on grasping, as well as balance. An outdoor toy that encourages walking while also using their hands can be a big help in developing those necessary skills.
- Sights and sounds are an important part of engaging young minds. Look for toys that are not only visually appealing but also have noises that will capture your child’s attention.
- If you have multiple children, or you plan to have more, keep in mind that the toddler toy you buy today may be passed down to the younger ones. You’ll want yard toys that will last until your youngest child outgrows them.
- If you’ve ever tried to put a swing set together, you know how complicated it can be. Look for toys that set up easily, if assembly is required, and make sure you have any necessary tools and hardware on hand before your toy arrives to avoid delays.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide