ToysOpoly Premium 8.5-Inch Playground Balls, 6-Pack
Last updated date: July 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top outdoor balls for kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best outdoor ball for kids you should buy.
Update as July 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Balls For Kids for a detailed review of all the top outdoor balls for kids.
Kids will be able to easily hold on to these balls, as they are made with no-slip grip. The balls are multi-purpose and great for dodgeball, basketball, camp games and more. They are available in bright colors.
In our analysis, the ToysOpoly ToysOpoly Premium 8.5-Inch Playground Balls, 6-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BEST VALUE. Why pay extra for separate playground ball when you can get this most popular 6 colorful balls in 1 playset deal today? GET YOUR CHILD OFF THE COUCH AND GIVE THEM SOMETHING ACTIVE TO DO: Whether it be dodgeball, kickball, basketball, school/camp games, or even just playing catch, these bouncy balls will make sure your child stays active and healthy. Our playground balls will provide your child with hours of active, outdoor entertainment. EASY TO GRIP, SOFT TO THE TOUCH: Made of our revolutionary enhanced-textured, no-slip-grip technology, these spheres are easy to hold in the wettest of weather, yet soft when dry. 8.5-inches in diameter and weighing only 4 oz., we've specifically designed these dimensions for maximum holding power. GREAT VARIETY: We know children have their favorite colors, so we've included choices in our 6-pack playground balls. This combo comes in 6 bright colors: blue, red, green, orange, yellow, and rainbow. Comes with FREE ball-pump and FREE mesh bag. YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. All products are exhaustively and Independently Third-Party Lab Tested. Certified Non-Toxic our Engineering Learning Set is BPA-Safe, Lead-Safe and Phthalates-Safe. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Balls For Kids
One of the simplest toys for kids is an outdoor ball. They are great for any age, from young babies who are just learning how to grasp things to teenagers who love to play sports. Outdoor balls are easily portable, so kids can take them to school, to the playground or over to a friend’s house. Plus, they are light and durable, so they are made to withstand being thrown around and dropped over and over again.
When you’re looking for outdoor balls for kids, first consider how your kids will be using them. Do they want to play sports like soccer, basketball or baseball, or are they just looking for something for playing catch with their friends? Are the kids just getting the hang of throwing and catching, or are they working on honing their athletic skills?
Some balls can be used to play multiple types of games and are designed for versatility. Playground balls, for example, are great for throwing around or even for a game of soccer. Other balls are for specific games, such as paddle balls which have a Velcro outer layer and are designed to be played with a Velcro paddle.
The Outdoor Ball For Kids Buying Guide
- Consider how many children will be playing with the outdoor balls. Typically, there will be at least two people playing any kind of game that involves a ball. Other times, you’ll have a group of children. Depending on the age of the children and the games they are playing, it’s worthwhile to have a few extra balls around. This way, if one goes over a neighbor’s fence, kids can still keep up their game.
- For young children who are still working on their gross motor and fine motor skills, having a textured surface on a ball is important. It helps them grasp on to the ball so it doesn’t accidentally slipping through their hands. It also provides a layer of sensory fun, as kids can explore the bumps and knobs on the ball with their fingers.
- For any outdoor balls that are inflated, it’s always handy to look for a set that comes with a hand pump. This way, if the balls begin to deflate, you can easily blow up the balls again using the pump.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide