Toysmith Get Outside GO! Soft Outdoor Balls For Kids, 3-Pack
Last updated date: June 22, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top outdoor balls for kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best outdoor ball for kids you should buy.
Update as June 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Balls For Kids for a detailed review of all the top outdoor balls for kids.
Got a child with some energy to burn off? Send them outside with these miniature versions of popular sports balls, made perfectly for little hands. They are soft but able to stand up to plenty of outdoor use and even some accidental animal chewing.
In our analysis, the Toysmith Toysmith Get Outside GO! Soft Outdoor Balls For Kids, 3-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
These soft sports balls are made for smaller hands to enjoy their favorite games. This set includes one (1) 5-inch soccer ball, one (1) 6.5-inch football and one (1) 5-inch basketball. This toy is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Durable plastic construction and bright colors stand up to tough play, and resists stains or fading. Recommended for ages 3 years and up. Challenge your children’s imaginations and keep them active with Toysmith. Committed to providing the most imaginative toys along with the highest safety standards, Toysmith has toys appropriate for all age groups. Toysmith offers toys for any kind of play: active play, science and discovery, arts and crafts, impulse and novelty toys, and nostalgic retro classics.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Balls For Kids
One of the simplest toys for kids is an outdoor ball. They are great for any age, from young babies who are just learning how to grasp things to teenagers who love to play sports. Outdoor balls are easily portable, so kids can take them to school, to the playground or over to a friend’s house. Plus, they are light and durable, so they are made to withstand being thrown around and dropped over and over again.
When you’re looking for outdoor balls for kids, first consider how your kids will be using them. Do they want to play sports like soccer, basketball or baseball, or are they just looking for something for playing catch with their friends? Are the kids just getting the hang of throwing and catching, or are they working on honing their athletic skills?
Some balls can be used to play multiple types of games and are designed for versatility. Playground balls, for example, are great for throwing around or even for a game of soccer. Other balls are for specific games, such as paddle balls which have a Velcro outer layer and are designed to be played with a Velcro paddle.
The Outdoor Ball For Kids Buying Guide
- Consider how many children will be playing with the outdoor balls. Typically, there will be at least two people playing any kind of game that involves a ball. Other times, you’ll have a group of children. Depending on the age of the children and the games they are playing, it’s worthwhile to have a few extra balls around. This way, if one goes over a neighbor’s fence, kids can still keep up their game.
- For young children who are still working on their gross motor and fine motor skills, having a textured surface on a ball is important. It helps them grasp on to the ball so it doesn’t accidentally slipping through their hands. It also provides a layer of sensory fun, as kids can explore the bumps and knobs on the ball with their fingers.
- For any outdoor balls that are inflated, it’s always handy to look for a set that comes with a hand pump. This way, if the balls begin to deflate, you can easily blow up the balls again using the pump.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide