ToyLife All Purpose Misting Toy Cleaner, 8-Ounce
Last updated date: September 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toy Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toy Cleaner you should buy.
Editor's Note September 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Toy Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top toy cleaners.
This premium-quality cleaning agent is free of parabens, sulfates and alcohol, but is more effective at cleaning than soap and water. It is hypoallergenic and safe to use. Plus, it can be used on a variety of surfaces.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the ToyLife ToyLife All Purpose Misting Toy Cleaner, 8-Ounce placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
If there is one thing that any toy owner should prioritize, its maintenance. ToyLife Anti-Bacterial and Hypoallergenic All Purpose Misting Toy Cleaner is a premium quality cleaning agent created to reduce the build-up of bacteria. Hypoallergenic in composition, the pure ingredients which form the foundation of this toy cleaner thoroughly sanitize your toys, leaving them looking and feeling brand new. Whether dealing with rubber, metal, glass, or other materials, this toy cleaner is made for all surfaces and occasions. 100% safe to use under US FDA guidelines and completely free of parabens, sulfates, and alcohol, your toys will stay protected while bacterial buildup becomes a thing of the past. And keep in mind, the more emphasis you place on maintenance the longer your toys will last.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toy Cleaners
If you’ve ever been around babies or young children, you know they put everything in their mouths. Whether it’s stuffed animals or blocks, dolls or cars, almost every part of every toy has been licked, drooled on or rubbed against their face. While this is a way for children to explore, it also a way to spread germs.
Toys don’t always stay in one place. Kids take them all over the house, often outside with them to the park and on trips to the grocery store. Some toys go with kids to daycare or school, while others come on buses, subways and planes. During all of this, it’s normal for these toys to pick up germs along the way. When that happens, and kids put those toys in their mouths, or touch those toys and then touch their faces, they can spread those germs to themselves. Colds, flu and other viral illnesses can spread easily on toy surfaces, which is why it’s so important to clean your kids’ toys on a regular basis. In fact, flu germs can actually live on plastic toy surfaces for 24 hours.
Viral illnesses aren’t the only germs to worry about either. Bath toys and other toys that get wet, such as toys in the pool or those played with outside, are usually full of bacteria and mold. As a result, you want to make sure you’re cleaning every single toy in the house to keep your kids safe.
There are many ways to clean toys, such as by putting stuffed animals in the washing machine, and some plastic toys in the dishwasher. You can also wash toys in a tub of hot water and soap. In many cases, it’s convenient, environmentally friendly and safe to use a toy cleaning solution. Many toy cleaners require a simple spray and wipe or rinse, so it’s a quick and painless way to sanitize and get rid of germs.
Opt for toy cleaners that are biodegradable and that don’t include any phthalates and parabens. You’ll also want to ensure that there are no harmful dyes or scents in the toy cleaners. Remember that babies and young children put everything in their mouths, so you don’t want them to ingest any cleaning agents that could be harmful to them.
The Toy Cleaner Buying Guide
- Safety is the most important element to consider when looking for a toy cleaner. Ensure that there are no harmful chemicals in the cleaning agent, such as glycerin, triclosan, alcohol and parabens. You will also want to avoid sulfates, phthalates, synthetic dyes and fragrances, chlorine and formaldehyde.
- Opt for a toy cleaner that is hypoallergenic, so that you don’t have to worry about your kids having a reaction to the cleaning solution. Look for toy cleaners that say they are made from gentle and non-irritating ingredients. Often, you can find toy cleaners that are pediatrician and dermatologist tested and approved for best results.
- Many cleaning solutions have a harsh smell, which can be difficult to work with when you’re cleaning. Opt for scent-free toy cleaners or those that use natural fragrances such as lavender.
- Consider the size of the toy cleaner bottle when you’re buying, and ensure it meets your needs at home. If you have a lot of hard-surface toys to clean and sanitize, then choose a bigger bottle, around 30 ounces. If you’re looking to clean just a small number of toys, then a smaller bottle around 7 ounces will do the trick.
- Read the instructions for cleaning carefully. Some toy cleaners just need to be sprayed or rubbed on to the surface of the toy and rinsed with warm water, while others may need the toys to be soaked in the cleaner for a few minutes before rinsing. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully to get the best sanitization results.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide