Toyk LED Light Disco Helicopter Flying Toy Ball
Last updated date: May 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 7-Year-Old Boy's Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 7-Year-Old Boy's Toys you should buy.
Update as May 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best 7-Year-Old Boy’s Toys for a detailed review of all the top 7-year-old boy's toys.
This flying ball moves intelligently while sensing objects around it. If it hits anything, the ball will automatically turn off to avoid damage. This 7-year-old boy's toy is easy to control with a wireless remote.
In our analysis, the Toyk Toyk LED Light Disco Helicopter Flying Toy Ball placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Inductive suspension flying toy: There are induction launcher and induction receiver at the bottom of the ball, when you turn on the switch, it will light on brilliantly, the flying ball can sense the objects around it and move intelligently. Features: Hovers up to 15 feet - Colorful LED lights - USB charging - Light weight. Easy to control: Wireless remote control operation-When the ball is in the air, you can press the button on the remote control to decide turning on or off. When pressing, please make sure the direction of the indicator light is aligned with the induction area of the ball. Package includes: Flying Ball ×1, USB charging cable ×1, Remote control ×1. Recommended Age: 8+ years. Safe: When the kid turns on the switch, the ball will be delayed for 3 seconds to fly to ensure safety. When the toy hits things, it will turn off automatically to avoid damage. Non-toxic ABS material, durable and environmental protection.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 7-Year-Old Boy's Toys
A good way to find the perfect toy for boys is to see how the toys relate to their developmental milestones. Ideally, the toys will help them reach new milestones and challenge them to expand their skills. At age seven, boys are working on their balance and physical coordination. Many will have a growth spurt where they will shoot up a couple of inches within a year.
From an emotional standpoint, seven-year-olds are building bonds with their friends and learning to show empathy for others. They know that it is important to treat their friends with kindness and respect, even when dealing with a conflict or argument. Toys that encourage kids to play with their friends can help to reach these developmental milestones. For example, consider a Lego kit for making multiple structures. Kids can work with their friends on the kit together and then play with the structures they create.
Don’t forget to see whether the toy will grow with your child. Think about whether they will be interested in it when they are older, or if it is something that they can only play with for a few months. For example, a programmable remote-controlled robot is a toy that will interest boys well above just seven years old.
The 7-Year-Old Boy's Toys Buying Guide
- Open-ended toys provide more flexibility and freedom because they can be played with in multiple different ways. They also encourage kids to use their creativity to come with new games. For example, a remote-controlled car can be used to have races with other vehicle toys. It can also be used to send little messages to siblings and friends with sticky notes. Plus, kids can set up tracks and obstacles for the car to dodge.
- Keep in mind that at seven-years-old, kids are developing new interests and learning about new ideas in school. See how their toys can help them further their interests and knowledge. A programmable robot can help them explore multiple STEM topics while also learning how to communicate multi-step directions.
- If your seven-year-old has a lot of toys that make his room look chaotic, consider organizing them into categories with stackable bins. For example, all robotic toys can go in one bit, all art supplies in another, all vehicles in another and so on. The bins can be stacked in a corner or hidden away under the bed for a neat and tidy look.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide