TowelSelections Turkish Cotton Terry Cloth Robe
Last updated date: October 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Terry Cloth Robes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Terry Cloth Robe you should buy.
Update as August 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Terry Cloth Robe for a detailed review of all the top terry cloth robes.
Enjoy the feeling of this 100% Turkish cotton robe. It is absorbent, durable and lightweight. The robe has large front pockets that are great for storage and warmth. The robe also gets softer after you wash it.
In our analysis, the TowelSelections TowelSelections Turkish Cotton Terry Cloth Robe placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Tie closure. Machine Wash. TERRY KIMONO ROBE. Women's cotton kimono robe. These terry cloth kimono robes are absorbent, durable, lightweight and soft. Great for bath, pool and hot-tub. The material is moisture-wicking, which eliminates the need for towels and thicker robes. It's essentially a towel and bathrobe in one. It makes an ideal swimsuit cover-up and towel alternative. PERFECT GIFT. Women's lightweight terry cloth bathrobe is the perfect gift for your loved ones. A tie at the waist keeps it hugged close to the body. This bathrobe will keep you warm after bath. Front pockets are great for holding a variety of items, including keys, mobile phones, cash, and snacks. On the front of the robe, the pockets also serve as hand warmers after a refreshing dip in the pool or ocean. GREAT FOR BATH AND SPA. A beautiful Turkish cotton bathrobe makes at-home spa days genuinely authentic. It's lush and comfortable, making it easy to slip on after a luxurious candle-lit bubble bath. The kimono robe consists of the soft and absorbent material. It's perfect for a midnight swim and to pack to take with you on vacation to that popular beachfront resort. Its color matches solid or patterned swimsuits. MADE IN TURKEY. Kimono terry robe is made of 100% Turkish Cotton. Machine washable, wash in warm water. Tumble dry low heat. CONFIDENCE IN TEXTILES. We believe in all our products. Our products are tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100. No matter your age you can get a lot from a bathrobe and we can help you find the right size and style.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Terry Cloth Robes
Slipping into a terry cloth robe is a luxurious feeling. Whether you’re just getting out of the bath or enjoying a slow morning cup of coffee, the robe envelops you with softness, thanks to a fabric woven with large, long loops of cotton, cotton-polyester blend fibers or other materials (such as bamboo or silk). These make robes comfortable and highly absorbent.
There are several different designs of terry cloth robes you can choose from. The kimono style has longer sleeves than a regular robe and features a relaxed collar. Hooded robes enable you to cover your neck or head, which is great after you’ve just washed your hair or if you’ve had a dip in the pool. If you want more chest coverage, go with a robe that has a shawl collar. It sits higher on the chest to keep you nice and cozy.
Although you might think that one size fits all when it comes to this category, you do want to pay some attention to sizing, especially when it comes to length. Robes can go from mid-calf to ankle-length, depending on your preference. In the chillier months, many people prefer longer robes for extra warmth. It’s also important to check the length of the sleeves. You don’t want to have to keep rolling your sleeves up if they are too long, but you also don’t want to deal with cold forearms if the sleeves are too short.
The Terry Cloth Robe Buying Guide
- Terry cloth robes come in a multitude of colors, so you have plenty of options. Some people prefer to match their terry cloth robe with their bathroom colors, especially if they primarily use it after the bath. For example, if you have mostly yellow towels, you may opt for a yellow robe. For those that wear the robes after a swim, you may want to get one that matches with your bathing suit.
- To ensure your robe lasts a long time, look for high-quality craftsmanship. For example, check that the edges of the robe have double stitching so that they don’t unravel after a few washes.
- A key feature for many people is large pockets. This is especially important for those who like to lounge in their robes. Pockets make perfect storage for your phone, a TV remote or even a book.
- Do you want to make sure your robe doesn’t come undone unexpectedly? Look for one which has ties on the inside in addition to the outside for extra security.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide