Tough Outdoors Neck Cooler Wrap
Last updated date: November 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stocking Stuffers For Men and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stocking Stuffer For Men you should buy.
Update as November 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stocking Stuffers For Men for a detailed review of all the top stocking stuffers for men.
Whether your partner loves working out indoors or going for bike rides outdoors, this stocking stuffer for men has him covered. The neck cooler activates in seconds when placed under cold water and can be stored in a palm-sized pouch when not in use. The wrap is even coated in UPF50 sun protection to keep you safe from the sun's harmful rays.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the Tough Outdoors Neck Cooler Wrap placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Beat The Heat – Stay in the game and beat the heat with this cooling towel. With this cooling towel you can be ready to take on the summer heat in seconds. Soak it. Wring it. Cool Down. It’s that simple. Towel warming back up? Just rinse and repeat! So what’s holding you back? Get going and start crushing. Stay Fresh All Summer Long – Long days ahead means more time outdoors. Whether at the beach, camping, or at the amusement park, summer days get scorching! Wondering if there’s a way to keep cool on the go? Wonder no more. This cooling towel is so small and compact, it easily fits in the palm of your hand. Stay fresh this summer! Upf 50 Protection – Are you constantly doing work outside or an athlete training in the open field? This UPF 50+ cooling neck wrap doesn’t just give cooling wonders but is also good at blocking damaging UVA & UVB rays too! Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. One Tough Towel – This breathable mesh (made of a polyamide/polyester blend) is soft and pleasant to the touch, lightweight, absorbent, and fast-drying. Our Cooling Towels can be hand or machine washed, remaining soft when dry. The smooth hems make sure the cooling effect won’t diminish, no matter the use. Now, that’s TOUGH.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stocking Stuffers For Men
Have you gotten the guys in your life to tell you what they actually want for the holidays? Congratulations! You’ve won more than half the battle. The expectation of self-sufficiency that society places on guys can make them a little tight-lipped when it comes to filling out the wish list, but don’t worry: If you have to guess, we’ve got some ways you can hedge your bets.
When we’re talking about stocking stuffers, your shopping mission actually gets a little easier. By definition, you’ve got to keep things small, which eliminates a lot of options. With the exception of the dreaded Dad Tie, your usual clothing gifts are going to be too big. That leaves three main categories that should appeal to most gents: Tech, tools and toys.
Don’t be afraid to go for gadgets, even if you’re determined to keep things cheap. Tech gear doesn’t need to mean a new smartphone or fitness watch (though those will certainly be appreciated). There are relatively inexpensive accessories out there like phone chargers and earphones that most guys always need, frequently wear out and rarely buy for themselves. Know a music lover? There are tons of sales on Bluetooth speakers during the holidays. Or, if your man loves his facial hair, a good beard trimmer might be just the thing if he doesn’t already have one.
If the gent you’re buying for has even a trace of handyman ability, your list just got a lot easier to fill. If you know your way around a tool chest as well, maybe you can sneak a peek at his and look for items that might be missing or worn. So many tools fit just right into a stocking that it would be impossible to list them all. Some of the essentials include drills, emergency flashlights or socket sets, but probably the biggest hit over the past few seasons has been the multi-tool, a high-tech update on the Swiss army knife. Some of the best can combine multiple screwdrivers, a flashlight, a wrench and several other tools into a package the size of a small remote control.
Tools don’t necessarily have to be the fix-it type, either. Food-loving fellas will appreciate some grill utensils, a good set of knives, a knife sharpener or one of the high-tech food temperature gauges that have come on the market of late.
There’s also a ton of great items for the car, ranging from the life-saving (jumper cables, tire pressure gauges) to the convenient (smartphone mounts or GPS devices).
When it comes to game time, even the most mature men can revert to boyhood pretty fast (and some spouses might argue they never really revert back). Golf balls or baseball gloves are a no-brainer for fans of either sport, and a good deck of cards will always be appreciated, especially if it’s personalized in some way. If you want to go a little pricier, there’s always video games. Just make sure you’re buying the game for a console that your man already owns. And these days, you can even get recreational drones that are as small as a smartphone.
And while it’s not one of the above categories, there is one fallback gift that works for almost any guy: Vice. Unless they’re a tee-totaller, most any dude will find a use for a good bottle of whiskey, gin or craft beer. And even those who don’t smoke regularly sometimes like a good cigar. As with anyone on your list, a little research will go a long way.
The Stocking Stuffer For Men Buying Guide
- Want to add a little pizzazz to an otherwise common gift? Personalize it. Monograms or nameplates work especially well for lighters or keychain items, but they can be put on almost anything. Depending on the item, it might not even cost that much extra, and you can bet it will be their new favorite item. Tools, towels, wallets and pocket flasks are all good candidates. Just make doubly sure that it’s something the man in question can actually use. Otherwise, all you’re doing is making sure he can’t return it.
- Giving your dad or another significant male a tie is such a TV trope that we shouldn’t have to issue a warning, but just in case you need one: Don’t — especially if the recipient doesn’t have a professional office job to begin with. The less you know someone, the more awkward a tie will be. It’s a pretty big red flag that you had no idea what to get them and should have just gone with a gift card. If guys need ties, they will directly tell a loved one or buy it themselves.
- Speaking of gift cards: If they’re for a place where your guy shops, they will be appreciated. But they still scream “I ran out of ideas,” unless you take a little extra time with the packaging. Consider hiding a gift card inside an otherwise innocuous gift like a pair of socks, a deck of cards or even (if they have the right sense of humor) a tie.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide