Totola Electronic Password Code Lock Mini Safe Piggy Bank
Last updated date: January 15, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Piggy Banks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Piggy Bank you should buy.
Update as January 15, 2023:
Checkout The Best Piggy Bank for a detailed review of all the top piggy banks.
Featuring a creative design that looks like an ATM, this bank has you enter a code to access your money. You'll find separate coin and bill slots along with a knob to open the container. You can choose from eight colors.
In our analysis, the Totola Totola Electronic Password Code Lock Mini Safe Piggy Bank placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This is a quality electronic piggy bank to save cash and coin.It is the best choice for kids birthday gifts and holiday gifts,like Christmas,New Year.It offers a positive way for children to learn the virtues of saving money and develop a good habit on financial management.Kids may storage the pocket money for their plan,such as to buy the gift for parents,for friends,for families as surprise. Really Good Financial Helper for kids! 👑🐣【Mini ATM】When the banknote aim at cash inlets, it can automatically absorb the cash like a mini ATM.A kids piggy bank is part toy, part ATM, and part decoration for your child’s room! It’s a fun way to teach your children about the importance of savings and financial responsibility. 👑💐【Multi-function Money Bank】Money Save Bank can acept cash and coins.Not only a saving box,it is also a password safe box.There’s a reason piggy banks have been around for so long — there just isn’t a more fun way to save money! 👑💰【Password Protection】Four electronic password protection, if you press the wrong password, it will be issued.Just need to remove the batteries for more than 30 minutes,the password will be reset.This atm saving bank is the best learning bank for kids! 👑📭【Safe and Service】The coin box is environmental protection material,simulation safe structure.When you buy it,you will get 1*Save money bank & 1* Use Manual and 7days x24h email reply.(Note:The piggy bank needs 3*AA batteries but NOT Included)
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Piggy Banks
Whenever you need a place to conveniently put your loose change, a piggy bank has long served as a classic solution for kids and adults alike. This container makes it easy to save up your money since you simply insert your money in the piggy bank’s slot. When you want to use the money or deposit it into a bank account, you just find the opening and get your cash.
Piggy banks come both in simple and high-tech forms so that you have many choices. These differ in factors such as design, usability, maintenance and suitability for users of different ages. Also, some are reusable while others need to be broken to access the money.
Traditional piggy banks may take the actual shape of an actual pig or another animal or object. Others look like round or square containers with fun graphics like princesses and unicorns. These types of piggy banks are especially popular for kids since they’re fun, simple and creative. Simple piggy banks targeting adults may instead resemble small square safes without any electronic components and may be transparent.
The most sophisticated piggy banks require batteries and offer additional functionality to count or protect your money. Some look like plastic jars with a special counting sensor on the lid where you insert the coins, and these have a small display that shows the current balance. More complex piggy banks look like small ATMs and may accept an electronic code to access the money inside. These often display the balance on a small screen and may even speak the balance when you deposit money or press a button.
When choosing a piggy bank, keep the user in mind. For example, a large electronic piggy bank will be easier for older children and adults than for small kids. Plus, simple piggy banks made of plastic or metal are a more durable choice for kids than those made of easily breakable materials. In addition, consider how easily the piggy bank opens since you might find unscrewing a lid or removing a stopper easier than remembering and entering a code.
The Piggy Bank Buying Guide
- Any piggy bank will accept coins, but you’ll need to shop around if you also want to insert bills. Some models have a large slot that can take either coins or bills, while others have separate coin and bill slots. Although the jar-style banks usually just take coins, you can always unscrew the lid and put bills inside; however, any electronic sensor won’t detect the extra money to update the balance.
- To get started using your piggy bank, you could simply stash away extra coins from your everyday cash purchases. You could also look around the house to find spare change.
- If you want to help your child develop money management skills, you could offer them some starter change and encourage them to put away part of their allowance or special occasion money in the piggy bank. It also helps to encourage your child to save for some specific goal, whether that’s to buy a new bike or an upcoming video game. When your child reaches an appropriate age, you might get them a bank account where they can deposit their piggy bank funds occasionally.
- Keep in mind that non-tech piggy banks come with the downside of needing to physically count what’s inside to know the balance. While this may be inconvenient for adults, it can help children improve their math skills.
- Some manufacturers list the piggy bank’s capacity in terms of bills and coins.
- If you have a larger budget, you might consider advanced electronic piggy banks with features such as a security alarm, automatic bill feeder and savings goal tracker. These models might have a fake debit card or fingerprint reader to let you more conveniently access money than by entering a code. They might also keep a record of who last opened the bank.
- Forgetting your electronic piggy bank’s code can be frustrating, but manufacturers usually put a simple reset button somewhere on the back or bottom. Pressing this with something sharp like a paper clip should reset the bank’s settings so you can choose a new code. The downside, however, is other information like the balance and savings goal gets lost as well.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide