TOTO Electrolized Water Electronic Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat
Last updated date: June 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bidet Toilet Seats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bidet Toilet Seat you should buy.
Update as June 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bidet Toilet Seat for a detailed review of all the top bidet toilet seats.
This bidet toilet seat is great for those who aren't able to operate the traditional style bidets due to their controls being located down and to the side. Simply use the remote to choose how warm you want the water and the strength of the spray.
In our analysis of 63 expert reviews, the TOTO Electronic Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A once mundane trip to the bathroom can become a spa-like experience with a WASHLET. Created with the high quality materials and construction to ensure longevity and durability Easy-to-install, DIY, attachment enhances your bathroom with instant luxury. Helps those with limited mobility and disabilities achieve self-care and regain independence. The S550e provides an exceptional level of luxury with the auto open and close lid Instantaneous water heating gives you immediate comfort. The lid welcomes you and opens upon your approach and will also close on your departure. Automatically sprays EWATER+ electrolyzed water to cleanse the bowl and reduce waste after every use. Helps keep your bowl fresh and reduces the frequency of cleanings with harsh chemicals. Instantaneous water heating gives you immediate comfort. The tankless system provides an endless supply of warm water versus other systems that utilize a warm water tank. The S550e provides a soft light that gently illuminates the room.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bidet Toilet Seats
Bidet toilet seats offer a simple way to enhance your toilet. The water from the bidet gently jets upwards to keep you clean in the bathroom.
Bidets can also help you use less toilet paper, though you may still need to use some after using your bidet.
Bidets will have one or two sprayers. In the case of a simpler bidet with one sprayer, it may require a little adjustment with where you are sitting on the seat. By moving your body a little bit, you are able to get the stream of water exactly where you want it, maintaining total control.
Dual-spray bidets come with more features, including a water warming system or remote control. With two nozzles, one will generally have a higher flow rate and be aimed more towards the rear, while the front sprayer is gentler.
Heated bidet toilet seats also exist and they’re a luxury in the bathroom. The seat is warm when you sit down, taking away the cold feeling you might otherwise get, especially in the winter months. In addition to the seat being warm, there are plenty of models that have a mechanism to heat the water a little before it sprays. This warm water is a safe way to add comfort to the task and it might be one of the nicest creature-comforts in bidet designs today.
Other useful features in some models of bidet toilet seats are a remote control option and nightlights. The remote control is very handy for those who have limited mobility and aren’t able to comfortably control the dials and mechanisms that are often tucked to the side of the toilet. Nightlights add guidance in the middle of the night when you are trying to find your way to the toilet seat.
Installing a bidet toilet seat is generally a simple task that takes 15-30 minutes if you are able to use some simple hand tools and follow the provided instructions. There are models that install easily with no tools whatsoever, but you will at the very least find yourself needing to undo the existing water hose connecting into the toilet, since that is where the bidet will get its water supply from.
The Bidet Toilet Seat Buying Guide
- Bidets can take a little while to get used to, so don’t get discouraged. They become more intuitive as you use them.
- Try all the adjustments to find one that is best for you. Some people like stronger jets of water and some like the stream to be more gentle.
- If you test the bidet sprayer while standing in front of it, it will spray directly on you or the wall in front of the toilet, so be prepared and stand to the side when doing your first function test.
- If you use a remote for your bidet, attach it somewhere easy to reach with a small string or cable so you don’t end up losing the small remote.
- Practice adjusting your seated position a little bit to help the bidet work effectively.
- Bidets pay for themselves over time by way of toilet paper savings. If you are struggling with the idea of paying money for your bidet, try calculating how many toilet paper rolls would equal the cost of the bidet and you can get a good feel for your return on investment.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide