TOTO Cleansing Bidet Electric Toilet Warmer
Last updated date: October 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Toilet Warmers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Toilet Warmer you should buy.
Update as October 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Electric Toilet Warmer for a detailed review of all the top electric toilet warmers.
You'll get a clean, comfortable bathroom experience with this bidet, which features a steady stream of water and warm air to clean and dry you after you've finished. The seat is designed to provide slow, steady heat across all touch points, and an air deodorizer helps neutralize odors. There are memory settings for two different users to help you customize the experience for separate people.
In our analysis, the TOTO TOTO Cleansing Bidet Electric Toilet Warmer placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TOTO’s New K300 WASHLET Elongated Electric Bidet Toilet Seat with Tankless Instantaneous Water Heating with PREMIST and SoftClose Lid is an electronic luxury toilet seat that cleanses you with warm water, providing an exceptionally fresh feeling. Unlike traditional toilet paper that can often be rough and ineffective, the WASHLET quickly provides comfortable warm water cleansing at the touch of a button. A once mundane trip to the bathroom can become a spa-like experience with the addition of a WASHLET. The TOTO WASHLET K300 features instantaneous water heating with five spray settings for front and rear washing, including an optional oscillating stream. Equipped with a comfortable heated seat, warm air dryer, and a deodorizer to neutralize odors and enhance your overall experience. The illuminated remote control can be handheld or mounted to the wall for convenient use. TOTO’s advanced PREMIST technology prevents toilet bowl waste buildup by using incoming water supply to spray the bowl before every use and help keep it clean. The WASHLET reduces the need for toilet paper, thus conserving trees and water used to manufacture each roll. As we get older, our mobility can deteriorate and make it increasingly harder to clean up after using the toilet. Medical conditions and debilitating illnesses can make using the bathroom without assistance almost impossible, but with a WASHLET, you can increase your independence and feel cleaner with just one touch of a button. Includes mounting and connection hardware.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Toilet Warmers
When the house is chilly, sitting down on a frigid toilet seat can be jarring. No matter the time of day, a warm seat can make the bathroom experience feel much more luxurious. In fact, you might even find it relaxing.
But there are some things to consider when you’re looking for a heated toilet seat. One very important factor is whether you’re going to want to have the seat heated overnight. A middle-of-the-night bathroom visit can be much less disruptive to your sleep if the seat is warm. Since some toilet seats are designed to only be turned on when you need them, you might want to look for one that will remain warm 24 hours a day.
Next, there’s the type of seat you have. Most toilet seats come in two sizes: round and elongated. You’ll need to look for a seat warmer that’s designed to work with the toilet type you have. Luckily, many warmers come in both size options.
But perhaps the biggest decision is the type of warmer. Many toilet seat warmers are built to replace the seat that’s currently on your toilet. That means you’ll be removing your old seat and popping the new one in. Many are designed to snap on, so check the installation process before you buy.
Instead of replacing your entire seat, you might opt for a seat warmer that attaches underneath the seat you already have. This is much easier to install since you simply remove the paper backing to expose the adhesive and affix it to the underside.
Another type of warmer attaches under your toilet seat lid. It heats the seat from above, ensuring that every time you enter the bathroom, you have a warm, cozy seat waiting for you. This type of warmer will only work for you if you and other occupants always remember to lower the seat lid after each use.
The Electric Toilet Warmer Buying Guide
- Replacement toilet seats have a tendency to slip around. Some are made specifically to grip the rim so they don’t move.
- Although toilet seats will be marked to fit either round or elongated rims, it’s important to measure your seat before you buy a replacement.
- Before choosing a toilet seat designed to completely replace your own, check the bolts holding your current seat on. You might need a screwdriver to remove the pieces covering your bolts. You may also need an adjustable wrench to remove the bolts.
- Replacing a toilet seat is a fairly simple DIY project. You can find tutorial videos online, as well as step-by-step instructions specific to various types of toilet seats.
- If your toilet seat heater uses a wall outlet for power, make sure you plug it into one with GFI protection. These plugs have a ground fault circuit interrupter that shuts power off to the outlet if water exposure occurs.
- Most heated seats will offer temperature adjustment. This can vary by model. Some offer only three or four heat settings, while others have a dial offering a range of temperature options. Look to see how you’ll control this, though. You should be given a remote that you’ll keep next to the toilet.
- Some toilet seat warmers also come with an LED light that illuminates the bowl. This can come in handy when you’re stumbling into the bathroom in the middle of the night.
- If you’re replacing your toilet seat with one that warms, consider one with a slow-closing function. This means you can put the seat down with a slight nudge without having to worry about it slamming.
- If you plan to keep your toilet seat warmer running 24 hours a day, you may find that it can run up your electricity bill. Check the wattage of any seat warmer you choose to make sure this won’t be a problem. To save energy, you might consider a seat that you can turn off between uses, but if you go this route, make sure you find one that heats the seat up quickly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide