totes Men’s Cirrus Ankle Rubber Rain Boot
Last updated date: May 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Rain Boots and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Rain Boot you should buy.
Editor's Note May 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Men’s Rain Boots for a detailed review of all the top men's rain boots.
These men’s rain boots are made with a proprietary material that makes them almost weightless. They are comfortable for year-round wear. The boots are slip resistant and scratch resistant.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the totes totes Men's Cirrus Ankle Rubber Rain Boot placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Rubber sole. Shaft measures approximately Ankle" from arch. Boot opening measures approximately 32.5 centimeters around. VERSATILE: Ankle-high rubber boot keeps feet dry and comfortable. Designed to be versatile all-year-round providing protection against rainy outdoor weather as well as mud and lawncare activities. LIGHTWEIGHT: Our revolutionary rain boots for men are designed with proprietary Everywear material that feels virtually weightless. In fact, Cirrus is 60% lighter than ordinary rubber boots. COMFORT: Everywear technology is so comfortable, you'll want to wear these waterproof rain boots even when it’s not raining. These boots are perfect for yard work, gardening, fishing, off roading and many other outdoor activities. Absence of inner lining also allows superior breathability. DURABLE: Slip-resistant, pull on rain boots offer a lifetime of durability. Our material is scratch and abrasion proof as well as . Punctures even self-heal to remain waterproof. Collapsible material is perfect for travel in a suit case yet rebounds to form when ready to use. SIZING: Men's rain boot size ranges from 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 when available. If you wear a half size or if you have wide feet, we suggest to go up to the next whole size.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Rain Boots
Whether you want to jump in puddles with your kids or you have to trek through the rain frequently on your commute, having a solid pair of men’s rain boots is a good idea if you want to keep your feet warm and dry. Your raincoat will keep your body protected from the elements, but if you want to enjoy the outdoors during the wet weather, a pair of rain boots is a must.
The most important characteristic you need in men’s rain boots is waterproofing. Opt for rain boots that use rubber as a primary material. This will ensure that any moisture remains on the outside of your boots. In addition, having a four-way stretch in the material makes the boots easy to put on and take off, especially since rain boots typically don’t have any kind of closures.
Slipping and falling is a major hazard when it’s raining because the ground can be slick. Opt for men’s rain boots that have a textured sole. This will give you more traction against slippery surfaces and prevent any slipping and sliding.
The Men's Rain Boot Buying Guide
- Men’s rain boots typically come in neutral colors like black. However, you can usually find different finishes like matte or glossy. A rain boot with a matte finish has a more casual and rugged look, while a glossy finish looks more stylish. While patterned men’s rain boots are rare, you can sometimes find ones with a camo or abstract print.
- If you will be wearing your rain boots for an extended period of time, such as while working on a farm, then look for ones that have a breathable lining. This keeps your feet comfortable and reduces sweating as the lining can absorb moisture.
- Be sure to check the sizing chart before ordering your rain boots, as the sizing may differ from your regular shoe size. An improperly sized boot can lead to foot discomfort if it is too tight or tripping and falling if it is too big.
- Some insoles are removable, which makes it easy to keep your boot smelling fresh. You can take out a removable insole and wash it as needed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide