TORRAS Magnetic Dashboard Phone Car Mount
Last updated date: November 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Car Cell Mounts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Car Cell Mount you should buy.
Update as November 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Car Cell Mount for a detailed review of all the top car cell mounts.
This car cell mount uses neodymium magnets to hold the phone securely. It can even work through phone cases. The mount has a 360-degree rotation so you can adjust the positioning to your needs.
In our analysis, the TORRAS TORRAS Magnetic Dashboard Phone Car Mount placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Extremely Strong Magnetism: Mini-Size for all kinds of phones. This magnet car phone holder can easily support all smartphones even with various phone cases, like iPhone 11 Pro Max / Xs / Xs Max / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 5 / SE, Galaxy Note 10 / S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9 / S9+ Plus / S8 / S8 Plus / S7 / S6, Google Pixel 2 / 3 XL and More. Completely Handsfree: For Traffic Regulation, for Safety! This magnet phone mount, with powerful neodymium magnets, advanced strong adhesive and two magnet sheets, you can have your hands free at any time in the driving. Reliable Material: This car mount is made of permanent neodymium magnets, solid alloy body and liquid silicone interface. You will love it better when you touch it yourself, Best quality for your car. 360° Free Rotation: This car iPhone mount with a solid metal ball joint in the middle of the car phone holder, you can rotate your smart phone or swivel your display for your preferred position as you like. Advanced 3M Adhesive: This cell phone car holder adopts newest 3M VHB 5962 adhesive pad, getting stronger and stronger as time goes. (So please give it enough time, at least 24 hrs to make it sturdier and sturdier).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Car Cell Mounts
You can significantly enhance your driving experience by using your smart phone to help with navigation and media. Using your phone as a GPS for directions to your destination is a great way to make sure you don’t get lost. You can also download helpful apps on your phone to bypass traffic and construction in your area. Many people also download music on their smart phones, which they can listen to in the car. However, it’s important to not make your phone a source of distraction while you’re driving. This is why you need to us a car cell mount to position your phone in the car effectively so you can see it while driving.
There are a few different types of car cell mounts to choose from. A suction cup windshield mount holds the phone securely on the windshield, where it is full view of the driver. It’s easy to use and adjust. However, sometimes the holder can block the view out of the windshield, and the car vibrations can make it difficult to read details on the phone screen. A suction cup dash mount can be secured to most surfaces in your car. They are closer to the driver than a windshield mount, so the screen is easier to see and access. Some of these types of mounts can be bulky.
Another option is the vent mount, which attaches conveniently to the vent. However, they can sometimes block the airflow from the vent. They typically only fit into horizontally oriented vents.
A cup holder mount fits snugly into the cup holder, so they are close to the driver. However, if your cup holders are awkwardly located, they may distract your eyes away from the road.
The Car Cell Mount Buying Guide
- When getting a car cell mount, carefully consider the best positioning for your car. Sit in the driver’s seat and note the optimal positioning for the cell mount. You should be able to look at the cell phone screen easily without having to turn away from the road. However, the cell phone mount should not block any view of the road.
- If multiple people drive the same car, look for a car cell mount that is easily adjustable. This way, each person can adjust the positioning they need based on their height and position in the car. Some suction cups can deteriorate if they are adjusted too frequently, so durability and longevity are key.
- If you spend long periods of time in your car, be sure to get a car cell mount that has an open gap that aligns with your phone’s charging port. That way, you can charge your phone while it’s in the mount. This will ensure you don’t run out of battery while it’s in use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide