TORRAS Anti-Yellowing TPU iPhone XR Slim Clear Case
Last updated date: June 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top iPhone XR Slim Clear Cases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best iPhone XR Slim Clear Case you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best iPhone XR Slim Clear Case for a detailed review of all the top iphone xr slim clear cases.
Made with Blu-ray technology and TPU materials, this high-end anti-yellowing case measures 0.04 of an inch, weighs just .65 ounces and will absorb heavy impacts and shocks up to 200%.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the TORRAS Anti-Yellowing TPU iPhone XR Slim Clear Case placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FLAWLESSLY CRYSTAL CLEAR: The crystal clear iPhone XR case flaunts original phone design and beauty. At first glance it doesn’t look like there is any case at all, you can showcase the beauty of your iPhone XR. 10X ANTI-YELLOWING: Imported BEST Germany TPU materials & exclusive Blu-ray technology, this iPhone XR case effectively resist yellowing and keep your phone always look as new as the first day it came to you. MILITARY DROP PROTECTION: Verification and affirmation by more than thousands of customers. This iPhone XR clear case effectively absorbs shocks or impacts up to 200%↑, providing comprehensive protection. Raised screen and camera lips keep away any scratches or scuffs hurt. SLIM & NO BURDEN: Only 0.04 inch, 0.65 oz. Slim design gives a snug fit, you feel like holding the original phone but with more grip. Slim and lightweight design making it great for hands of all sizes and slide easily in/out of pocket.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On IPhone XR Slim Clear Cases
Cell phone screens are prone to shattering when the point of impact hits one of the corners because the force is so concentrated. Keeping your phone inside of a cell phone case helps to guard them against drops, scratches and other damage.
Cases made from silicone or rubber can work well but add weight and bulk to otherwise slim phones. Clear cases are in vogue now and can be strong enough to hold up to both minor and major bumps and drops. Modern versions fit like a glove and can be so transparent and shiny that it looks like you aren’t even using a case.
Clear cases should hold up to most drops but if you’re concerned about damage, look for ones that are Military Grade drop tested and MIL-STD-10 Certified. This test is a process when devices are dropped 26 times on all of their edges, corners and sides (faces). Those that pass may provide the best protection, but there may be different test parameters like varying drop heights and surfaces (cement, steel and asphalt, for example).
Cell phones come in different sizes, so the case you choose for your iPhone XR should be compatible with this model. Some cases will fit fine with various phones, but it’s usually best to choose one specifically made for your kind of cell phone. Many come with warranties, and this is a good feature since a case could protect your phone but get cracked in the process.
The IPhone XR Slim Clear Case Buying Guide
- Cell phones are more waterproof than in the past, but it’s still not a bright idea to take them in the pool or ocean: cases are not waterproof. The salt in the ocean can also damage your phone.
- Cases made with TPU can discolor over time; look for ones with anti-yellowing properties.
- Prices shown on manufacturer websites are generally higher than ones you’ll see on sites like Amazon.
- Take the time to read the product reviews. If many people claim that their phones were still damaged or the cases don’t fit well, keep shopping.
- These cases must have precise cutouts for charging ports, cameras and microphones.
- Rugged rubber cases may offer more protection than slim, clear ones but will be heavier and bulkier.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide