TOREGE Men’s Sports Polarized Sunglasses
Last updated date: May 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Polarized Sunglasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Polarized Sunglasses you should buy.
Update as May 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Men’s Polarized Sunglasses for a detailed review of all the top men's polarized sunglasses.
In our analysis, the TOREGE TOREGE Men's Sports Polarized Sunglasses placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Plastic frame. Polarized lens. Polarized. Scratch Resistant Coating coating. Lens width: 44 millimeters. TOREGE TAC POLARIZED LENS-100% UV 400 protection coating, blocks 100% harmful UVA, UVB&UVC and blue light. Restore true color, eliminate glare and reflected light, make the scenery more clear and real. Since the light with wavelength below 400 nanometer are the ultra violet light range which is harmful for the eyes, this sunglasses will give the complete UV protection for people to protect their eyes perfectly. Unique Comfortable Design- Metal spring hinge is special and extremely flexible.Solid 3-point support with slip-resistant rubber nose pad and leg, fits for the face perfectly. TR90 Grilamid material frame is soft,durable,unbreakable, highly flexible and ultra-light. CLEAR, SUPERLIGHT, STYLISH AND DURABLE - Lightweight design is ideal for motorcycle and cycling bicycle, driving,fishing, walking racing, climbing, hiking or other outdoor activities. Fashion and stylish design, with rich color combinations of frames and 1.0 thickness lens. Polycarbonate lens and frames are impact resistant, scratch resistant,flexible, durable and unbreakable. LIFETIME WARRANTY - Frames and lenses are unbreakable for no risk purchasing. If something wrong with our sports sunglasses, contact Torege eyewear experts without hesitation to solve the problem until satisfaction. Torege provides lifetime warranty after sale service for all Torege products. Each Torege Sunglasses are Packed in Portable Zippered Hard Protection Case and Colour Box,Pouch/Strap/Cleaning Cloth ect. included. 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- All THRECE customers enjoy 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Customers can return and get refunded in case the purchasing is not satisfactory for any reason. You have no risk to try. In case any problem happens, customer can contact the seller without any hesitation to get the better solution until satisfaction.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Polarized Sunglasses
If you’re choosing polarized sunglasses, you want your eyes to be protected in high-glare situations such as when you’re on the water or in the snow. Polarized sunglasses have a chemical applied to them that absorbs horizontal light waves (reflections) while allowing in vertical ones (direct light). Thus, the light you see is a touch darker, but is also crisper and more detailed.
When choosing polarized sunglasses, you’ll want to consider the tint color of the lens, the optical and physical properties of the lens (distortion, scratch-resistance), whether or not the lens has coatings (such as anti-reflective), and the amount of light the lens lets in. If the sunglasses list a protection index number, you want at least a category 2.
Choosing a pair of polarized sunglasses online can be challenging because you can’t try them on. However, you can work around that challenge with a little research. A website that sells glasses will offer information to help you determine what frames look best on your face shape, and some may offer virtual tools to assist in that process.
However, you shouldn’t feel constrained to what experts say will flatter your face shape. Most glasses frames can look good on anyone, and you shouldn’t limit yourself if you prefer something different.
You’ll also want to factor in price. All polarized sunglasses will offer adequate UV protection, but more expensive ones might have better materials and higher quality overall. They may offer a better visual experience and last longer — but, if you lose sunglasses easily, such advantages may not matter.
The Men's Polarized Sunglasses Buying Guide
- Not all ultraviolet rays from the sun are the same. Likewise, not all items meant to protect you against UV rays are the same. You want sunglasses that will block out both UV-A and UV-B rays.
- UV-A is similar to blacklight. It’s what causes tanning, but also results in premature aging to skin and damage to skin cells.
- UV-B is a small but dangerous portion of natural sunlight, and can cause eye strain and sunburn. It is thought to be the main culprit behind skin cancer.
- UV-C light is absorbed by the ozone layer, so it does not threaten us. Humans use it as a disinfectant.
- UV-A and UV-B light can, over time, lead to macular degeneration, cataracts, pterygium, and temporary blindness if eyes aren’t protected.
- Some sunglasses come with a UV number, such as UV400. UV400 glasses block UV rays all the way up to 400 nanometers, protecting you from almost 100% of UV light.
- Watch for lenses advertised as “polarized” which actually aren’t. You can test a pair of sunglasses by looking at a shiny horizontal surface through them, then turning them 90 degrees to the side. If the lens is polarized correctly, the surface’s glare should reduce quite a bit without blotching.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide