TOPTIER Cast Iron Infuser Enameled Interior Tea Pot Kettle, 22-Ounce
Last updated date: October 20, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tea Pot Kettles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tea Pot Kettle you should buy.
Editor's Note October 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Tea Pot Kettle for a detailed review of all the top tea pot kettles.
In our analysis of 71 expert reviews, the TOPTIER TOPTIER Cast Iron Infuser Enameled Interior Tea Pot Kettle, 22-Ounce placed 17th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cast Iron Tea Kettle Elegant and friendly, start your kitchen adventure! Muti-Color. Durable and Sturdy. Japanese Wave Style. Stovetop Safe. Nice Gift. Cast Iron Tea Kettle Hold a lot of tea: Enjoy Tea Time with family and friends. The simple Japanese style cast iron teapot is an adequate size for a few cups of tea. The Small, Medium and Large cast iron tea kettle is available, choose a suitable capacity. Small: 22 oz, Medium: 30 oz, Large: 40 oz. The Small Fire is Suggested. Avoid placing the water over 3/4 of the teapot while Boiling. Avoid storing the kettle in a dark, humid environment for a long time to Avoid Rust. HOW TO USE ME PROPERLY? Before first use, put 5-10 grams of tea into the cast iron teapot and brewing for about 10 minutes, pouring away the water after it is done boiling. Repeat the produce for 2-3 times until the water is clear. Recommend not pour over 70% of capacity water into the teapot, avoid cleaning the teapot with detergent, brush or cleaning implement. Dishwashing detergent is not recommended, simply clean it with water is enough. Dry after each use to Avoid Rust. Take the lid off while drying, and the remaining water will be evaporated slowly. A tannin film will cover the interior, which is the reaction of tannin from tea leaves and Fe2+ from the iron teapot, and it will help remove the odor and protect the teapot from rusting. WAVE DESIGN TEA KETTLE Wave style, great size, the nice shade that goes with everything. The modern cast iron teapot is crafted with a natural wave pattern on its surface, which is a symbol of natural simplicity and purity. PRO-GRADE CAST-IRON These Toptier modern looking functional teapot made of durable cast iron, they are more sturdy than stoneware, porcelain, stainless, aluminum and more. Creation of Toptier ensures you get what you pay for, BEWARE OF CHEAP KNOCK OFFS! MAKE A HEALTHY GIFT Toptier cast iron teapot, pack safely in a well-wrapped box. It is a nice gift for housewarming, wedding or anniversary. That is the BEST GIFT for the tea lover.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tea Pot Kettles
Only water beats out tea as the most widely consumed beverage in the world. In fact, the United States alone saw tea sales of over $12 billion in 2018. If you find yourself among these numbers, you’ll want to invest in a quality stovetop teapot kettle.
Determine whether you’d like a kettle made of stainless steel, which doesn’t rust or stain, or one constructed from heat-resistant borosilicate glass. Glass models allow you to actually see the tea as it brews.
Decide whether you’d like a model that also has an infuser for use with loose and blooming teas. There are tea kettles that have built-in infusers, as well as pots that have removable infusers. You’ll even find units with an infuser basket that can be placed directly in your teacup.
Check the tea kettle’s handle. You want to make sure it has an ergonomic design that is comfortable to hold. It may come with a silicone coating to keep your hand from slipping. If the teapot has a covering over the spout, you’ll want a handle with a simple touch-button, so that you can open the spout with one hand while holding your teacup in the other.
Consider stovetop teapot kettles that come with a few extras. For example, you may find a model that includes a loose tea sampler and four serving mugs. This set is especially a great choice if you are in need of a housewarming, holiday or birthday gift.
The Tea Pot Kettle Buying Guide
- Most stovetop teapot kettles are not suitable for use with an induction stove or cooktop.
- Be careful of teapots that sputter water before you open the spout. The water will be hot enough to scald your skin.
- There are models that are both microwave- and refrigerator-safe if that is a feature that interests you.
- Check the stovetop teapot kettle’s cleaning instructions. Some must be washed by hand using dish soap and warm water, while others are listed as okay to place on the top shelf of a dishwasher.
- If you use loose teas, make sure you store them in a sealed container in a cool dry location. Otherwise, they will absorb the moisture from the air.
- Construction materials play the biggest role in the price of stovetop teapot kettles. You’ll find glass kettles cost less than stainless steel models.
- For example, the Cuisinart Aura Stainless Steel Stovetop Tea Pot Kettle costs slightly more than the Hiware Glass Teapot with Infuser, 1-Quart due to the fact that it’s made from stainless steel. When comparing the glass kettles, you’ll need to consider whether the kettle is being sold with or without accessories, as a model that comes with four glass mugs and a loose-tea sampler will cost more than a model with just a teapot.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide