TOP STEP Men’s Cotton Moisture Wicking Cushioned Crew Socks, 10-Pairs
Last updated date: June 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bike Socks For Men and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bike Socks For Men you should buy.
Update as July 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bike Socks For Men for a detailed review of all the top bike socks for men.
In our analysis, the TOP STEP TOP STEP Men's Cotton Moisture Wicking Cushioned Crew Socks, 10-Pairs placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Cotton - Top Step Mens Crew Socks are made with moisture wicking cotton fibers designed to draw heat and sweat durring use. Knit using 144N two-ply thread for a 288 total thread count. Socks are soft and comfortable. These cotton mens crew socks will not sag or lose stretch through all day use. Moisture Control - Moisture control COTTON fibers wick away sweat and moisture that causes odor and/or fungus. Mesh foot top ventilation channels allow air to circulate and keep feet dry and comfortable. Breathable compression mesh arch support provides stability and extra support for an excellent fit while keeping socks in place and allowing feet to breath. Performance Strength - Cushioned foot bed is knit using thicker doubled yarn for extra durability and a cushioned comfort step. Top of the foot is mesh knit allowing air to circulate and cool. Reinforced and reciprocated heel and toe for performance strength durability. Comfort - Soft and thick cushioning at the heel, toe, foot and ankle for ultimate support in any sneaker or shoe. Can also be worn with boots or causal shoes. Comfort elastic welt mesh top will keep socks up and not cut off circulation. Sock Size: 10-13 Fits Shoe: 6-12. Machine was warm with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry medium.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bike Socks For Men
If you’re an avid cycler, you know that the feet are some of the hardest working parts of your body when on a bike. While you can certainly wear any kind of socks for your ride, you will be much more comfortable when you have the right bike socks. The best bike socks are designed to enhance your performance while keeping you comfortable during your ride.
Bike socks for men come in different lengths, from ankle socks to tall ones. The right length depends on your personal preference. Low no-show socks sit right at your ankle. These keep your feet and legs cool, but don’t offer much support, especially at the heel where the sock might slide down and expose the skin to irritation from rubbing against the shoe. Tall socks can go up to just below your knees. They support the ankle and Achilles area of your foot, but can be warm in hot weather.
Comfort is key, especially if you go on long rides frequently. Manufacturers of bike socks for men consider the position of your feet in your shoes and on the pedals, so these socks provide extra support in certain areas, such as the arch and instep of the foot. Some also provide extra cushioning at the heel and toe areas. This can prevent blisters and protect your feet during impact.
The Bike Socks For Men Buying Guide
- One of the best qualities you can have in bike socks is waterproofing. You never know when you will get caught in a downpour when you’re going for a ride. Waterproof bike socks usually have three different layers so they are thicker than regular socks. They will keep your feet warm and dry in most rainy conditions, though they may leak depending on the amount of wetness on your ride.
- Whether you’re going for a leisurely ride around your neighborhood, commuting to work or off on a long trek, it’s likely your feet are going to sweat after a few minutes. Having moisture around your feet can lead to excessive heat and blistering. Look for bike socks for men that are highly breathable and designed to wick away moisture. While you may think that waterproofing and breathability are mutually exclusive, you can also find socks that have both properties.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide