Top Race Take Apart Construction Truck
Last updated date: May 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 3 Year Old Boys' Gifts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 3 Year Old Boys' Gift you should buy.
Update as May 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best 3-Year-Old-Boys’ Gifts for a detailed review of all the top 3 year old boys' gifts.
This three-in-one truck set lets kids build their own vehicle and then pilot it around with a remote control. It includes a battery-powered drill tool that converts into the remote control, plus 44 pieces to build a crane, cement truck or dump truck. The trucks run on four AA batteries and have a range of more than 100 feet.
In our analysis, the Top Race Top Race Take Apart Construction Truck placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Top Race 3 In 1 Remote Control Battery Powered DIY Construction Trucks Set, Great for kids 5+. Build your vehicle with the easy step by step guide and powered drill tool. Convert the battery powered drill into your very own remote control truck in 1 easy step. Build 3 precious construction trucks with the 44 pieces, Dump truck, Cement truck, Crane. Enjoy the remote control of over 100 feet, and realistic truck sounds, great toy set for ages 5+ Requires 4x AA batteries (Not included).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 3 Year Old Boys' Gifts
When shopping for toys for 3-year-old boys, any product that encourages pretend and imaginative play is sure to please. Since the age is when little ones begin exploring, socializing and learning shapes, colors and numbers, your best bet is to choose toys that will be both engaging (they still have a short attention span!) and fun. There are also many educational options that will also help them get ready for preschool and facilitate the development of important cognitive skills.
At age 3, many kiddos start to crave self-sufficiency, meaning they want to do things on their own, so consider buying toys that will help them gain independence. For example, puzzles may help them develop motor skills to dress or clean up after themselves or open-ended toys such as building sets may encourage them to develop ideas and carry them out.
The 3 Year Old Boys' Gift Buying Guide
- Look for toys that are likely to grow with your child or can be repurposed. For example, a building set or action figures may be interesting to your little one at different development ages.
- Avoid purchasing toys that need to be plugged in, especially for younger children, which are safer playing with battery-powered ones. Just be sure to keep button-sized batteries, which can be swallowed, away from them.
- Always review the labels on toy packages, which can help you decide if the toy is safe for a child’s age or complements his or her interests. Also make sure the product is made of safe, non-toxic materials.
- Invest in high-quality toys made by brands you know and trust, and be sure to check toy recalls to prevent any accidents down the road.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide