Top Moda Hannah-1 Ultra Lightweight Block Heels
Last updated date: November 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Block Heels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Block Heel you should buy.
Update as November 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best Block Heels for a detailed review of all the top block heels.
You’ll get just the boost you need with this everyday block heel, which features a 2.75-inch heel. The lightweight design will help keep you comfortable, with a strap that hugs your ankle to provide additional support for your feet. The material is a faux suede that’s both classy and soft to the touch.
In our analysis, the Top Moda Top Moda Hannah-1 Ultra Lightweight Block Heels placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made in USA or Imported. LIGHTWEIGHT AND LIFTED: We love the block heel to give us the perfect boost in height and these are wearable all day long. Ultra lightweight design featuring a buckle enclosure to perfectly hug your feet. STYLISH ANKLE STRAP FOR A SECURE FIT: Featuring a cute strap that hug your ankle for custom support and provides a comfort throughout wear. Your feet will not slip, turn or move out of place while wearing these gorgeous heels! A TIMELESS DESIGN: Classic design that is sure to compliment every modern woman’s wardrobe. Update your personal style with a touch of class by purchasing this pair of heels that will last for all memories! MEASUREMENTS: Heel 2.75”. Runs true to size.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Block Heels
For years, people have debated the merits of heels versus flats. Heels look great and can dress up an outfit, but flats are better for foot health. Doctors agree. High-heeled footwear holds your foot at an angle, misaligning the muscles and joints as a result. Over long-term wear, this can lead to long-term health issues, including ongoing back and foot pain.
But there might be a good compromise between the two. Lower heels give you the lift you need while minimizing the angle of the foot. Go a step further and choose a chunkier heel over a stiletto and you just might find you can comfortably wear heels, after all.
Block heels use a larger chunk of heel that can vary in height. You can find block heels from a couple of inches to a few inches or more. Just as the name implies, the heel is similar to a block or square.
Obviously, your podiatrist won’t prescribe block heels for your foot or back pain, but if you need to wear a heel, it’s a better option. A block heel more evenly distributes your weight across your foot to minimize stress. This even distribution also gives you extra stability as you move around, potentially helping you avoid injuries due to tripping or stumbling.
Stilettos have become more closely associated with formal wear and cocktail attire, but don’t rule block heels out for that. You can find block heels in a variety of colors and materials, including dressy options like microsuede and glitter that will go great with your gown.
If you’re in the market for a new pair of heels, don’t rule block heels out. You might find they become one of your favorite pairs of shoes. You won’t be limited to special occasions with the right block shoe. You can wear them for a night out with friends or to the office, pairing them with pants, skirts or even jeans.
The Block Heel Buying Guide
- You can find block heels in the same variety of styles as stilettos. You’ll find strappy, open-toed block heels as well as close-toed shoes. One great thing about the open-toed version is that often it will come with an adjustable ankle strap that can provide a little extra stability.
- If you tend to wear a wider shoe, you might have to shop around a little to find a pair that fits.
- Block heels come in a variety of heights. Smaller ones will reduce the angle of your foot to minimize impact. You can also find platform versions that lift your entire foot if you’re looking to add a little height.
- One way to dress up your look while still staying comfortable is to choose a shoe made from microsuede fabric. This polyester material looks and feels like suede, but it doesn’t have the care complications you get with animal skin. Microsuede can handle getting wet and even the occasional stain, for instance, while real suede requires extra care.
- The material and heel style are only two things to consider. You should also look at the sole and insole. A rubber sole will give you a little extra cushion and help provide traction while you’re walking. A cushiony insole will provide a little extra support while you’re standing.
- Even with a block heel, you might want to carry a pair of flats to events where you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time. Having your foot arched even a little can start to wear on both your feet and your joints over the course of hours. You can find ballet flats that will slide into your purse to ensure you’re prepared to take a break.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide