TOP BRIGHT Country Estate Wooden Dollhouse
Last updated date: March 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Doll Houses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Doll House you should buy.
Update as September 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Doll Houses for a detailed review of all the top doll houses.
Vibrant colors set this dollhouse apart, including a red roof and a faux brick exterior. It has three stories and five rooms, and it even includes a balcony. The dollhouse includes 12 pieces of furniture, but you can purchase miniature people and more decor items to enhance the furnishings that are included.
In our analysis, the TOP BRIGHT TOP BRIGHT Country Estate Wooden Dollhouse placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WHAT'S IN THE DOLLHOUSE: Top Bright 3-storey doll houses for little girls 3 yrs with 5 rooms ,1 balcony and 12 detailed furnitures. For encouraging little girls to use their imaginations, you or your 3 year old girls can put their inner home renovator to work on a small scale by adding favorite miniature pieces to the house to make it your own. AUTHENTIC FAMILY ADVENTURES: Role-play game is one of the most favorite games for little girls ages 2-5. Top bright doll houses for little girls is designed for authentic family adventures and includes kitchen, living area, bathroom, bedrooms, balcony and elevator. These parts enable endless hours of engaging and fun ﬁlled playtime and educate 3 year old girls on how to manage the household. SAFETY FEATURES: The frame of doll house is made of natural wood, features tough and durable. Our doll houses for little girls 3 yrs fully tested to the highest U.S. ASTM F 963-11 and European EN71 toy safety standards,BPA free. Each edge is smooth ,without any splinters ,never worry it will hurt your little girls ages 2-5. A TRULY LONG-LASTING GIFT: When searching for the perfect gift, longevity is definitely worth considering. Dollhouse last a long time and provide a host of beneﬁts. Not to mention the unbridled joy they bring to any child they belong to. And apart from the longevity, doll house also encourages 3 year old girls to use their imaginations. PAY ATTENTION BEFORE PURCHASE: Top Bright doll house is suitable for 4 INCH DOLLS, such as Chelsea doll. Please WATCH OUR INSTALLATION VIDEO for reference before you assemble for more efficient installation.Our dollhouse set includes multiple accessories, if there is any MISSING ACCESSORIES or other problem, please contact us in time.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Doll Houses
For centuries, dollhouses have served as a fun, eye-catching form of entertainment. Although classic dollhouses were made from wood, today you can find a wide variety of designs and materials, from plastic to classic wood.
If you’re looking for a dollhouse, your first consideration should be the recommended age range. Some dollhouses are designed for toddlers, while others are meant for older children. Small pieces can be a choking hazard for younger children, so it’s important to keep an eye on them if that’s a concern for you.
Another consideration is whether the dollhouse includes miniature people. Some children are happy just to rearrange furnishings, but others will want a family to live in the house they’ve designed. Luckily, you can easily find a wide variety of miniature doll sets to plug into an existing dollhouse.
One feature that’s become popular in recent years is the open-concept dollhouse, in which the walls are absent from the exterior of the house to make it easy for kids to reach their hands inside and move people and furnishings around.
Packaging is important, too. Some dollhouses include the furnishings in moving boxes to let kids create an entire “move-in day” to celebrate the arrival of their new dollhouse. Others simply put the accessories inside the dollhouse to help kids get started playing right away.
The Doll House Buying Guide
- Furniture is often included with a dollhouse, but you can also buy items separately. Check to see how many pieces are included before you buy.
- Decorating is a large part of the fun of dollhouse playtime. Some dollhouses are set up so that you can easily change up the rooms and even redirect staircases to other areas of the house.
- Dollhouses come in a wide range of sizes. There are small ones with extra-tiny furnishings and people, as well as dollhouses as tall as a toddler. Common dollhouse sizes are 5 inches, 12 inches and 18 inches.
- You aren’t stuck with one dollhouse for life. Keep in mind that you can start with one type, then graduate to a dollhouse meant for older children as your kids grow.
- Although today’s dollhouses are meant for children, they still can enhance your décor. Look at your child’s room and choose a dollhouse that matches.
- Durability is a top consideration with any children’s toy. You can already plan for the miniatures to get dirty and scratched with regular play, so check to see if you’ll be able to easily replace the items if that happens.
- If you want a dollhouse with an antique look, there are plenty that feature a vintage design. But you can also find dollhouses with a contemporary style, as well as some that include amenities like a pool and lamps that light up.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide